Is it possible to buy a house in you’re cunt?

Is it possible to buy a house in you’re cunt?
>Canada
>No

Attached: F063C27C-F3E0-4309-9D72-A1BC0849D318.jpg (1170x840, 110.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HousingCrisisW/status/1507935998923182082
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you just kinda inherit the shit hand you got here

Yes house are cheaper here than apartments my aunt recently bought a giga house and still has money to spare

Very affordable, if you're not poor.

Yeah.
You just need $100,000.00 + tip (commission)

Japan
My budget is around $40,000 and I'm looking for a house like this.

Attached: Old house.jpg (4096x2726, 2.61M)

Yes in fact I bought a 3 br home recently for $200k. Buying a house is often cheaper than renting if you have money upfront.

People who say its unaffordable are almost always trying to buy their dream condo in downtown manhatten or san francisco or whatever and yeah. That can get kind of pricy. But most people dont live in downtown manhatten, I'm sorry.

Attached: buy or rent.png (929x681, 312.48K)

in my city all suburban housing is 2 hour drive
it also costs the same as flats per sqm
which is to say very expensive

Attached: 1541908837435.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

twitter.com/HousingCrisisW/status/1507935998923182082
thoughts on this?

Yes the state bank give loans to people who want buy houses and you can apply to state goverment houses here its not big but for poor and middle class faggots its aight

I remember in 2010 when my geography teacher would laugh about japanese insane real estate price. Now, my city of 400k people is the same price as tokyo downtown.

don't these houses only last 20-40 years?

Are the Chinese buying up all the land?

This guy needs to be killed for atrocities against humanity

If we can live here for 50 years with renovations and reinforcements, it's enough.
New construction costs more than $300,000, plus high taxes.

Sure, you can buy a house for pretty cheap in Norrland, but what's the point? I'm not going to bother, I'll just move to Uruguay or something.

Try Alberta. It seems to be the last place in Canada where you can get a decent job and real estate is relatively affordable.

Attached: alberta.jpg (564x423, 84.75K)

Not much thought, its a landlord talking up his business and saying millennials don't wanna do maintenance which I think is mostly bs. The biggest advantage to renting is the flexibility, and I guess it is cheaper depending on where you live. But of course he's gonna talk up renting he's a landlord.

I also guess its kind of gross when rich people just buy up more and more shit. Everyone hates that and rightfully so especially for something that's inherently limited, like land. Half the Protestant reformation in Europe was just trying to claw back all that land from the Church.

It's possible if you're okay not living in the city.

>buy their dream condo in downtown manhatten or san francisco
in defense of this, condo high-rise are built because it's the only thing that make economic sens to be build in current regulation. San fransisco has most of their zoning made to be illegal to build anything but single family housing, with scarcity of land, those big tower is the only viable stuff to be built.

it's not even that, in my city there was research done and it's actually broadly european families who does, mostly italian. High rising cost of housing is just the planning. In japan you can't really block your neighbors if they want to transform his house in a duplex and even open a business. here it's illegal. The zoning code are strict and inefficient.

>New construction costs more than $300,000
I wish

yes
t.knower