What's music to you in your country? Does it evoke emotions, or is it just more of a thing you use to kill silence?

What's music to you in your country? Does it evoke emotions, or is it just more of a thing you use to kill silence?

And while you're at it, post international music that best describes your current mood.
youtube.com/watch?v=av6sVWXeCWQ

Attached: .jpg (600x500, 30.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9V-zUlrhEE
youtube.com/watch?v=XFirF_bFHVg
youtube.com/watch?v=mWbP0sGYohs
youtube.com/watch?v=2E_qjDciXsA
youtube.com/watch?v=CmBXNFP8auQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=n1TNLU-ydLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ND-4SmGaGyU
youtube.com/watch?v=hU_Lsa1gcHg
youtube.com/watch?v=rYMwwL4rCG8
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The former. Music has made me cry.
Here's a cheery song
youtube.com/watch?v=d9V-zUlrhEE

Bro, hate to break it to you- you might be gay

Oh and I'm a musician too

Nice song, thanks for the contribution.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 97.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XFirF_bFHVg

I like DRUM AND BASS in my country
I want to go raving but I'm a boomer now

always found this one to have really deep lyrics youtube.com/watch?v=mWbP0sGYohs

My everything, used to listen to it nonstop and sing a long and play pretending i was a star. But as with everything scared to do anything where im judged so never tried anything involving other people

Heh, you reminded me of this English guy I met in a video game who was like 50 and was really into drum & bass too. He's been making mixes and uploading them to Youtube for over a decade, and still does it to this day despite his videos getting like 50 views.

Aw, man. Sorry to hear that. Do you still pursue music in some way?

youtube.com/watch?v=2E_qjDciXsA
I can sing this song fluently :))

Thank you. No not really but I think ut would be good to conquer fears and stuff so I should.

i like music from my country but every foreigner i show it to doesnt like it for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=CmBXNFP8auQ
i think its peak SOVL

That's too bad, but I hope you'll manage to at some point. I also struggle with something similar, so I feel you. Wishing you all the best, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=n1TNLU-ydLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ND-4SmGaGyU
youtube.com/watch?v=hU_Lsa1gcHg
youtube.com/watch?v=rYMwwL4rCG8

Thank you its not easy but i'll give it my best in someway to have fun with it, I wish the best for you too!

Well, I listened to live 5 minutes of it. I guess it's just so different from what I'm used to that it's hard for me to appreciate. I liked some instrumental parts, but I can't really say the same for the rest. Regardless, thanks for the contribution.

The first track was nice. I'll listen to some more.

Thanks, user!

>post international music that best describes your current mood.
this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

>Joe Dassin
I'm getting really tired of you fucking americans

Attached: unnamed.png (600x727, 31K)

lol that song is probably one of the most well-known French songs to Anglophones

youre more than welcome