Mfw Sheryl and I see that a Vietnamese family just moved into our gated community

>mfw Sheryl and I see that a Vietnamese family just moved into our gated community
Mmmm, nice. We’ll have to give them a gift, some of Sheryls famous mayonnaise sandwiches perhaps.

Attached: 44A06385-7CDB-4529-9860-A924E15451F3.jpg (1078x483, 393.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6i0_raOJew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck vietnamese qts

This is pretty relatable, I'm 2nd gen Chinese when we moved to an Indiana suburb (95% white) half the people there weirdly stared at us with suspicion while the other half came over to welcome to the neighborhood, offered us food, and invited us over the neighborhood BBQ.

do people do that? i've never spoken to my neighbours and i honestly couldn't exactly tell you who even lives here as i rarely even see anyone.

do whitoids really eat mayonaise sandwiches
surely that do be to spicy for they lmao

Most social european

It's an American thing outside of bigger cities.

To be fair, white people really love mayonnaise but not as the main part of a sandwich so much as a condiment. So do the Dutch and Belgians, evidently.

love me some fries with shit and cum

Attached: a9f175d1-3dbc-357a-8940-d1edb1ffa8c0.jpg (552x310, 169.85K)

hook noses make everything worse

He is just an autist or Swabian.
>t. rural germ

Will I get killed by racists if I go to visit a rural part of Germany like Fussen?

>autist or Swabian.
I'm actually both kek
Are people going to bother me if I were to ever move into a newly built house? I honestly don't want to interact with any of them, but I can't live secluded from others as I can't drive.

why do mutts think mayonnaise is an american food

>Will I get killed by racists if I go to visit a rural part of Germany
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=O6i0_raOJew
>like Füssen
I will do it personally

Never was in Füssen, but why would you? If at all it is east germany. But I would not know, since I am german. If you speak german you should have no trouble at all.
Bavarians are wierd though, they have a tradition of seeing other germans also as foreigners. They expect you to understand their accent sometimes. But as foreigner you shouldnt worry about that,.
Just realise it is different here than where you are from, knew a black bolivian guy that felt he was racistly attacked because a turkish bouncer beat him and the police took him in custody afterwards.

Maybe in the South or Midwest, not so much if you live in a bigger city.

Depends how big or small or how shitty the area is. No one can force you.

migrantsisters... chuds won

PS: By different I mean, you social norms are not ours. I still believe he got his ass beat because he didn't know how to behave and the bouncer used an opportunity to get at someone.

Shutup you will be replaced by South Americans and Moroccans.

Guess I will have to take the risk
Thanks for the actual info bro

Hey, I hope you get along with people. Just know that even if europe is pretty save, as a tourist you are allways sort of a mark. I mean I had a buddy that was in..bolivia as well? as an exchange student. Just was scooted from fortified enclave to school and back, because he was way to white and his guest family worried he would be kidnapped. So its not on that level, but I get very suspicious if groups of young people are too friendly and forward.Bonus danger points if they wear shitty hiphop gear, have alcohol and/or are of a foreign persuasion. The latter maybe just because I am still getting accustomed to certain people.

I'm borderline autist, so I rarely bother people. I don't drink or smoke and I'm not loud either. As for looks I look like your average Spaniard (which I know are still looked down upon in most of Europe, but I guess I won't be looked as bad as a Bolivian). See you in a few months user

Have fun.