WHAT THE FUCK I CHANGED TINDER LOCATION TO ROSTOV I GET MATCH 10X THAN NORMAL WTF BRB I WILL IMMIGRATE RUSSIA...

WHAT THE FUCK I CHANGED TINDER LOCATION TO ROSTOV I GET MATCH 10X THAN NORMAL WTF BRB I WILL IMMIGRATE RUSSIA . RUSSIAN ANONS WTF HAPPENING?

Attached: download (1).jpg (231x218, 7.57K)

Sanctions and spies

They'll come to you.

all fsb agents

They want your love [spoiler]wallet.[/spoiler]

your fsb agents are very cute though

nigga i dont put picture of my wallet how they know i have money they must be craving for masculine man than twink ivans

import russian girls near the border

Foreign man not from Central Asia/Caucasus/The rest of Asia = Potential ticket out of Russia

They want out user. They want to leave. You are their tool to achieve that goal potentially, bonus points if you are wealthy. That's all there is to it.

already FUCK TON of Ukrainians here they would start killing each other i suppose

>georgia
>not from the caucasus

God I wish a cute Russian teenage girl saw me as a meal ticket and fulfilled all my depraved fantasies in exchange for a passport.

Do you have sexy muscles and a big cock/feet

import russian chicks running away from bad economy and have them fight for you. having russian+ukranian chicks in the same place will make things 10 times better

Theyre fat bald men catfishing you.

Attached: b84d4f7c-0f6f-46aa-9c87-a41387cbe461.jpg (472x1024, 107.53K)

same girl lmao

Attached: abcfec11-61fa-4c38-bd6d-22c6e22366e0.jpg (472x1024, 94.71K)

>tinder in Georgia

Attached: 016.png (714x574, 68.69K)

What do Rus and Ukr girls think of brazilian guys?

slavic man are all twinks compared to Georgian bulls so i think they like masculine man more

>Dog lover

Attached: Average-male-testosterone-levels-2017-LATINO-BVLLS.png (800x660, 243K)