This is why Afro-Americans men will never be amount to nothing

Look at easily how an Afro-American get mentally BROKEN at the sight of some white Juicy fat booty. Some basic Karen clashing with a Black woman is getting viral on Black twitter because of her massive ass:

mtonews.com/atlanta-thick-karen-goes-viral-after-calling-police-on-black-women-black-men-love-her

Attached: 153840494748.jpg (620x423, 73.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtonews.com/atlanta-thick-karen-goes-viral-after-calling-police-on-black-women-black-men-love-her
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1568831236688.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

>black filming the vid
>puf
>thicc Karen
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPCAN I TALK TO THE MANAGERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Rico culo

>two week old news

Zamn that ass do be popping fr
Makes up for that wonky face of hers, you get me, froggie?

Since when white women have fat asses anyway? Isn't that a latina/arab/black characteristics?

Eastern yuros and ruskies can be thicc.

>atlanta
>white
yea, right

Are blind or autistic? She's not Ruski or Slavic at all. She's an inbred German or something.

needs proofs of that statement, mate.

>Since when white women have fat asses anyway? Isn't that a latina/arab/black characteristics?
I fucking hate you, you french faggots brainwashed the "fashion" industry into skeleton women being the norm for European models.

>Atlanta
>German

on average the tits are bigger. Couldn't find any date on LE FESSÉS unfortunately.

Attached: a9l7a4l5z1l71.jpg (880x557, 90.02K)

My understanding is that Africans get fat asses as a means of long term storage of energy for extended famines and droughts, because it is slow to get a fat ass but it also burns off very slowly, whereas Europeans tend to get a fat belly as a way of storing energy each winter, and belly fat is supposed to be stored in seasons of plenty and then burned off over the period of scarcity in winter each year.

Belly fat also keeps your organs warm

>My understanding is that Africans get fat asses as a means of long term storage of energy for extended famines and droughts
bro, you thinks Africans are Camels/Dromedaries or something? LMAO

It's a possibility, though a slim one

Attached: 2560px-Distribution_of_Americans_claiming_German_Ancestry_by_county_in_2018.png (2560x1586, 1.03M)

>mtonews.com/atlanta-thick-karen-goes-viral-after-calling-police-on-black-women-black-men-love-her

i feel sorry for white people in the us that have to live with animals

big bunda

Yes.