How do I filter out polish posts? I can't take them anymore. They're fucking everywhere. Why is there so many of them...

How do I filter out polish posts? I can't take them anymore. They're fucking everywhere. Why is there so many of them? Why is there more of them than germans or dutch people, for instance? Why do they have to be on Any Forums out of all websites? I used not to give a shit about poles, but now everytime I see something related to Poland my brain is unsettled. Why do their posts always to be the most autistic, ultra nationalistic bragging garbage? Their country isn't shit, and constantly gets invaded by either germans or russians. They aren't worth anything, yet the keep shitposting on this board. Even the literal stree shitters that are pajeets don't do this. How do I get rid of these disgusting poles that ruin my Any Forums and Any Forums experience?

Attached: pole.png (900x900, 258.53K)

We have internet you don't lol

>Any Forums
It's you who's gotta leave

C'est une honte de partager le pays avec toi. Les polonais sont bien meilleur que la vermine d'anglophones et Nordiques

>my Any Forums and Any Forums experience

Attached: 1640281822460.jpg (600x577, 41K)

>and Any Forums
lmao like pottery

>NOOOO I CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THE ENEMY I MUST SURRENDER
lol

After seeing their posts here this makes perfect sense

Attached: dw4olc8deqaz.png (640x480, 130.1K)

>Any Forums

you have to go back

you are polish

Attached: 1647815367318.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

it's amazing how some people have to cope with fantasy images like pic rel and believing it happened

I would die for Poland.

Attached: germany cuddles polan.png (750x748, 736.44K)

Snownigga. We beat you 2-0.
Snowiggaz lost lmao. Whatcha gonna do svennefuckboi?

Attached: swede.jpg (640x640, 53.63K)

nice

Judging from polish posters here this is completely acurate. I bet it was like this too during Teutonic order/Prussian days

Accurate

Better learn history from books not posters

At this point I don't think anyone can be afraid of the russian army.

Maybe poland was ukraines problem all along

Trip dub dubs dont lie

Attached: 2016-05-12-1463094647-2484649-amerpsycho_208pyxurz1.jpg (1600x990, 114.21K)

some of them think this way which is why letting them in was a huge mistake. soon it will be illegal to mention Wołyń, Bandera and SS Galizien

Attached: OTYwL3VfMS9jY19kNWM3ZC9wL3dwL3Bob3RvLzIwMTMtMDgvNTgwLzM4NS9kc2NfNDE3Ni5qcGc=.jpg (960x637, 89.51K)

currently vatniks are getting ass fucked by hohols oooh so powerful and scary

did they already cut off access to global internet in Russia so you have to use VPN?

This gif is kino AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

>How do I filter out polish posts? I can't take them anymore. They're fucking everywhere. Why is there so many of them? Why is there more of them than germans or dutch people, for instance? Why do they have to be on Any Forums out of all websites? I used not to give a shit about poles, but now everytime I see something related to Poland my brain is unsettled. Why do their posts always to be the most autistic, ultra nationalistic bragging garbage? Their country isn't shit, and constantly gets invaded by either germans or russians. They aren't worth anything, yet the keep shitposting on this board. Even the literal stree shitters that are pajeets don't do this. How do I get rid of these disgusting poles that ruin my Any Forums and Any Forums experience?
you sperged because of us lmao rent free faggot

Fortnite: Eastern Europe Special Event

>AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
nice vpn faggot, brazilian use kkkkkk