Would your countrymen care if someone moved there and refused to learn their language?

Would your countrymen care if someone moved there and refused to learn their language?

Attached: A37A467E-3321-4402-989D-5A6C8AED318A.jpg (510x510, 27.67K)

Nobody here gives a shit about anything anymore

"if"?
and no, they largely do not care

What do you mean by refuse? As in "being allergic to it" or "not giving a fuck about learning it"? I've met some Chinese people living here who couldn't speak Portuguese. They were ok, I guess. Other people were kinda fine with them, they had some issues with their customs but other than that, they were fine.

yes they get extremely mad about it, particularly if the foreigners use bad spanish to communicate

Based foreigners using shitty spanish because they know portuguese is just spanish with more vowels

No but it could be frustrating for that person depending on the area.

Not true go outside

Dang even in Greece? I thought you guys had more pride in your language than even the French do in theirs

What's that even suppose to mean? They wouldn't survive a week here without learning how to communicate or have a local to help them.

We do but we're not snobby about it. We just know it's the language God chose for His word and that's enough.

Nah they'd probably cuck their own language to learn the foreign one. Desis are the biggest cuck

Everyone I know hates the thought of someone living here and not learning the language. You must be from Oslo or something

Many find it great, cultural and faschinating to see shadow societies forming within a society especially, if they make lots of children to fix our demographics. So naah not really.

if you move here and refuse to learn the language, you're shooting yourself in the foot so nobody would care

Sounds like us

I mean "not giving a fuck about learning it" but like even if it were forced on you, you care so little that you'd still make no effort, like Mexicans when they come to the US

Nobody would care but you would be shut of from society and never make friends except with other foreigners

Do people not find it disrespectful if somebody immigrates to your country to benefit from the nice society you've all built but not care enough to at least learn your language?

If I immigrated to the Netherlands I'd learn Dutch out of principle, my friend from England did just that

We are already used to it in Europe. It pissed us off like 30 years straight, but meh. We do not get to decide about these things. It is a human right to speak whatever language you want despite no jobs for that lang.

You wouldn't actually be able to benefit from most of it if you didn't learn the language. If you want to live here on sidelines without the benefits, that's your problem and fine with us as long as you don't make it our problem.

What country do you live in? We hire fucking helpers to people who can't speak the language so that they can get it all. It us us who can speak the language who are left without benefits if we don't realize to apply for them/don't know about them.