Nagging

Hey I’m 19 years old and I accidentally yelled and pushed my wife. I work 10 hour days (even if I don’t need to) and I don’t eat during the days. Basically when I turned 18 years old I was allowed to have a portion of 4 of my grandparents wills, which totaled in amount of 2.4 million euros (only child). I made around 200k American dollars from the stock market. I have a house in Greece. Since she’s italian, I said we should buy a house there, the housing is so cheap in italy, I basically bought a 1.2 million dollar home (in America) for like 250k. I did this for her, we got married after I got the money because it was then I could afford all of that. I bought a 250k rolls Royce in America where we mainly live, a 70k Mercedes S class in Italy. I still work because I am not spoiled and I enjoy making money. I am currently spending 4 months in Greece working. I have just bought au Audi A7 and I surprised her last night with it and she started yelling at money saying how I spend so much money and I’m losing money. She doesn’t comprehend anything about stocks or how much money I have. I was literally awake for 48 hours and I was excited to show her the new car and she screams and nags at me. I accidentally yelled at her and pushed her which now I feel bad but don’t want to apologize so I don’t seem weak to her. She still ain’t talking to me.

Totally unrelated question: I have an a7 in a tiny village, is it dangerous that something bad happens? It’s a very quiet village ans is far from big cities in Greece. Thanks!

Attached: 9F6C3851-C91A-4C6C-B462-2E36DAFC1EBE.jpg (672x729, 293.94K)

you literally started with 2.4 million dollars and you didn't have to do anything for it
it's not fair anons

Attached: 1648393756279.jpg (184x209, 16.68K)

Oh hey, I still work very hard

How does someone who posts frogs on Any Forums make so much money?

Inheritance should be outlawed
It's literally the most unfair thing in the modern world even worse than progressive taxation

> i woork so hard knowing I can tell everyone to go fuck themself in need be because I don't need their money
kys

do u pick fruits?

>19 years
>wife
bro..

>falling for a copypasta

Don't squander your money just because you have a lot of it you fucking moron. Stocks are volatile and you can fuck up your investments by sheer luck. The money you're making by working is worthless when you already have that much money, and by the time you blow your load on another stupid car you'll be losing more than you're making through investments and your salary.
Your wife is right, you're a fucking retard, apologize to her and admit you're a fucking retard.
T. sitting on 10 mil through real estate and stocks

I mean, you have a lot of money and all, but it does sound like your spending is a bit irresponsible. You don't really need cars that fancy, and you'd be better off using that money to firmly secure your future a bit more to make sure it'll last you for the rest of your life. You don't have fuck you-money, you know?

>don’t want to apologize so I don’t seem weak to her.
Then don't. You can close you humblebrag shit of a thread now, spineless faggot.

yes but you already had a lot of starting capital and money makes more money so i can work as hard as you or even harder yet make only a fraction of what you make

I don't care about your story but I will base my entire judgement about you in my intuition tall tells me that you do not like ducks.

What the hell is your endgame with these threads? I remember you from the other day asking about how much an S class costs in Greece or something, and that your family has 1000 olive trees. These threads confuse me so much

Attached: 29dcbf0a815b06fc.jpg (1125x1106, 95.28K)

Plenty of rich anons around. Becoming rich doesn't automatically solve all your issues, unfortunately.

it would for me

Your first mistake was taking a woman seriously

Same, my issues are

-I want to be a neet
-I want stuff

Money would solve both of these issues

>completely fine person with broken legs
>"man having legs would solve my problems"
>having legs doesn't automatically solve all your issues

>completely fine person that has to work hard for money
>

>Hey I’m 19 years old and I accidentally yelled and pushed my wife.
She'll love you more now. Women like being slapped and such.

No idea what you’re talking about

It was a Canadian flag posting some weird shit about him wanting to own a car both in Canada and Greece, and now you're also a Canadian flag pretending to be a richfag and talking about Greece. I have no idea where you're finding this weird shit

I started with no savings but because of programming bubble I can put 40k€ in investments per year while living with my parents

Perhaps they would solve yours, but I'm speaking in a general sense. There are people who have issues that go beyond those that money can solve. Not to mention, even if money could be used to solve the issues, the process of converting the money into a solution isn't always the easiest either.