Any way of making it to USA?

I'm poor
Know no one from there
And generally unlucky

But I'm young,speak fluent English and am on my way of getting a degree.

Please only non meme answers

Attached: 1647937247446.jpg (1080x1350, 123.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/immigration/597158-after-years-of-us-population-growth-its-time-for-a-pause?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post hand before i help you belgian

Go through the process then become a wageslave. That's the best answer I have

Studying here is the easiest way. If you go into a PhD program the you'll pay no tuition, get a stipend of roughly 36k/year (if it is a good school), and have health insurance paid for. This is in exchange for working 10hr/week as a Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant on top of your studies.

Forgot to mention. You can get more money on top of that 36k if you win scholarships or fellowships or decide to work more hours.

There's also a high chance I'll die from allergies or smth too btw

Attached: IMG20220331192857.jpg (3120x4160, 3.1M)

Why is this phenotype so common on BLACKED?

literally just fly there and pretend to be a mexican immigrant

Yes, and you don't even need any of that shit.

We just became completely full 12 minutes ago.

green card lottery

Nice hand.

Any chance I'll be able to make it as a physician? If not,would it really be that simple to like get a masters here and apply for a PhD in the us? In say chemistry? Cuz it's sorta related to what i initially wanted to pursue and i love doing it

Attached: IMG20220331193107.jpg (4160x3120, 3.78M)

google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/immigration/597158-after-years-of-us-population-growth-its-time-for-a-pause?amp

No

>And generally unlucky

You don't need a Masters to get into a PhD program. Many programs accept you directly from a Bachelors and the program is a combination between a Masters and PhD program. I believe there are medical PhD programs where you both get your MD and a PhD, but you'll have to go through med school and then publish research on top of it before you complete the program. I know Clinical Psychology is a PhD program, and you'll be able to see clients after you graduate, but I'm not sure if that's the type of Healthcare you want to work in. I encourage you to do more research on your own.

>but you'll have to go through med school and then publish research on top of it before you complete the program

Isn't that like 300k+? Except places like Harvard but chances to get in depend heavily on your extracurricular activity and distinctions? But even there there's a few dozen candidates for every position

No,ideally anything related to human biology and organic chemistry would do. If the PhD pathway is the simple then i guess that's what I'm gonna do. Dont mind making 40k/yr either. It's decent enough. Thanks

Well, I think if you go into a medical PhD program you won't pay tuition. Like the med school aspect is combined with the research aspect, so you'll get the same benefits of a PhD program (no tuition etc.), but you'll have to take an extra year or two to publish research before you graduate. Look into it yourself though.

unironically be mexican

>speak fluent English
>on my way of getting
No you don't

tot

Dilate you British boomer

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-31-19-59-52-64_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg (604x591, 172.1K)

cope. You wouldn't make a simple mistake of switching of and to

lol this is so useless

Also in your OP post you said "to USA", it's "to the USA". You make speak English at a decent level, but not fluent at all