Lol

europeans will cease to exist in our lifetimes. LMAO! Took long enough

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 13.24K)

Oops wrong image. Heres a better one. I apologize for the mistake, and will do better in the future.

Attached: Fertility_rate_values_map_2019-01.jpg (2918x2918, 1.99M)

EU fertility rates are pretty much on the global median and higher than Asia in general.

Attached: D898A5A2-744D-43B8-A732-E4E6B68BB1DA.png (1356x628, 62.96K)

Still not above replacement level. You'll have half the population by the end of the century and half of that population will be Africans and Muslims because they are propping up your birthrate. KEK!

Why do white people have not more than 3 children and why doesn’t the government support them with more money and maybe tell them to have more?

>not one country above replacement level
it is genuinely over

Attached: 392px-Itsoverwholesome2.png (392x600, 150.1K)

It's over.

Attached: comment_EKoGeKQ3T30I53xkLJRJ8a8sUthE0YNr.jpg (844x1157, 345.27K)

And remember that the current levels are propped up by non-europeans who have lots of children, so the real fertility rates of europeans is lower. LOLOLOL

Those types of programs have already been implements. They don't work effectively enough. The reason euros have less kids is because women now choose careers over being mothers. Its literally that simple.

Where tho? Also in Germany we have Kindergeld (~400€ per Child) but I think only welfare users and people who make over 900€ get it. That’s basically what all the Muslims, Turks etc. do. Pump out children and get payed for it. Meanwhile the average German makes like 2000K and doesn’t get that benefit while those welfare users get everything payed for them, especially now with the energy price increases etc. They are pretty smart parasites and
>inb4 why don’t Germans do the same
Getting Hartz 4 is hard af. I’m 23, tried it and got 32 job applications that take anyone so and yes, Germans are seen as a higher standard so you will most likely be taken where as Muhammed doesn’t. Hell I asked some people and one even said the only way to always get rejected is by drinking alcohol at the meeting with the job provider because they don’t take alcoholics.

>tries to make more kids look bad by giving it a red color
I hate jews

Hungary implemented them. Japan implemented them too I believe.

Dyintugal

>and will do better in the future.
I don't believe you. You never learns from your mistakes.

based Czechia

sextugal

European federalization fixes this

>and will do better in the future.
I believe you. You do sometimes learn from your mistakes.

european kids are taught to NOT have kids because it's bad for the environment

Good for them. If we implemented it it would probably work but same goes for the non Germans who benefit from it so you can’t just stay only have it for Germans and only tell Germans to have more kids because it’s racist.

Our birth rate is higher than yours. We don't really have Africans but our (mostly non-practicing) muslims don't have sex. Turns out that women in an ultra-conformist culture don't want unemployable brown manlets.

>We don't really have Africans
åk till sollentuna nån gång och ta en titt

Incelbros... we lost

Just force people to have children, rape all women lmao

Friendly reminder that it's the exact same with the U.S, but you have Mexican immigration instead of non-European breeding machines like here

Maybe, but in Germany’s case we had below replacement rate birthrates since the 70s and it’s only been getting worse because the only party here that want to increase German population growth are "far" right while the conservatives are lackies for corporations so they take in "refugees" aka cheap labor while the left just promises and does nothing and the greens are straight up retarded but because of muh climate change they got more voters because Germans are like insects and can’t think for themselves.

>(~400€ per Child)
Lol
It's 219 for the first two and then it goes up to a maximum of 250 euros for the fourth one (and any ones after that)
>Getting Hartz 4 is hard af. I’m 23, tried it and got 32 job applications that take anyone so
I'm curious, what kind of jobs did the Arbeitsagentur try to offer you? Was it like "logistics worker in a warehouse"-tier kind of jobs?

>fertugal

Sollentuna är 0.7% av Sveriges befolkning. 21% av Sollentunas befolkning är utrikesfödda.