Do people in your country eat chicken noodle soup when they aren't feeling well?

Do people in your country eat chicken noodle soup when they aren't feeling well?

Attached: chicken-noodle-soup-18.jpg (1200x1800, 174.08K)

yes

no, wtf? that's the exact opposite of what you should be eating, it's salty and oily and starchy
pic related is actually easy to digest and clear of irritants

Attached: 5811c352cc482_375_0.jpg (374x248, 16.02K)

Is that rice soup?

basically yes. congee

Campbell's chicken noodle soup, dayquil and sprite

how do you make the broth for the soup in your cunt THOUGH? Looking for suggestion since i suck at making good savory broth

usually a whole chicken is used for ideal pot of chicken noodle soup. onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf, oregano or other spices

Either chicken or beef soup

>pic related
cum and leaves?

I use chicken feet and bones for the broth

a whole chicken seem a bit wasteful for poor fag like me imo, i would prefer using chicken bone only plus your recommended spices (bay leaf tastes weird tho)

and what about spices?

people are too poor to eat any type of meat here

yes, according to chinese medicine bull semen is an effective tonic. better when served fresh instead of in powder form

Onion, carrot, garlic, green pepper, parsley/oregano and aboot a tablespoon of ajinomoto

flat 7-up is a traditional panacea in Ireland

use chicken drumsticks and thighs, don't use breast as it becomes dry when overcooked, or just remove it after it's cooked through
salt and pepper the chicken, on your pot at a bit of olive or neutral oil and lightly roast the chicken's skin, after that add water and let it simmer until its boiling
turn down the heat and add a clove (crush it to release the oil) of garlic, ginger (you don't need to peel them, just wash them), vegetables like onion, carrot, celery, cabbage, peeled potatos etc, it can be diced or just leftovers and peels
avoid stuff like brocoli since it can be overwhelming and cumcumber peels make it bitter
cover and let it simmer until the chicken is done and vegatables are tender
you may want to remove the "foam" chicken releases while its cooking

only salt and pepper as seasoning? i want to make pure broth so i can freeze it for later usage

You dont get it weird flag user, chicken when boiled secretes some kind of special antibiotic, you can google it, I aint doing it for you.

>weird flag user
made me laugh

>chicken when boiled secretes some kind of special antibiotic
nowadays they pump those chicken full of antibiotics before they arrive at the customer

the truth is boiled chicken is very bland compared to roasted or fried chicken and most spices will dissolve in the water