Why do Indians make such great leaders?

Why do Indians make such great leaders?

Attached: 50039613-3F29-4E59-9210-9D0F22987BC1.jpg (828x1331, 415.37K)

Why are indians either super geniuses or 70iq monkeys?

Anyone can be a great leader with confidence and a modicum of intelligence (height helps too).

Powerful people realized being a public figure means there's too much heat on them so they choose to run things from the shadows and have a puppet as CEO, and which better race than pajeets, the most servile and docile people in the world, they were literally ruled for a century by the old-timey equivalent of Amazon lmao

i dont know

There's gorillion of them. There's bound to be some super smart people among them.

diversity hires in mentally ill companies clearly

Is that why they so many unicorn companies?

they know how to write 4 in between a 5

I believe it. The censorship in twitter has become outright ridiculous since they put an indian there.

Because the jews haven't completely obliterated their minds yet. Also they thrive in dystopian environments and the modern world suits the caste mindset

ypipo be like "you got a D in geography? That's okay Jaxsyn, but you only get 4 hours on the Xbox tonight!"

Those aren't leaders; they're managers and bad ones.

You don't make a brown people your CEO just because he's brown Nigel. Only voters are this stupid.

1,5 billion people and actually value studies

yeah they do they all copy each other

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 171829.png (1741x598, 168.1K)

seethe

Because the people in the middle do shitty work that nobody will care in every cunt, including India

we are good at taking instructions and doing what masa wants so the Board of Directors appoint us as CEO to do their work

then why don't they make Pakis CEO, Abdul?

>your cunt
>do you kneel for indians?
flag
yes

About?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 172359.png (1195x712, 190.44K)

Sir bros.....
I KNEEL......

Attached: 1639762751245.png (2400x1350, 2.37M)