Have you ever participated in a meetup of a forum?

Have you ever participated in a meetup of a forum?

Attached: Slskw8.jpg (1080x934, 309.64K)

Will the russian guy who posts here attend the meetup?

Any Any Forums bros wanna crash this party while wearing shirts with the Turkish flag?

time to resurrect a classic

Attached: wSvPEho.jpg (2048x1244, 406.53K)

Yeah tbf, met a guy IRL who was very nice.

I've met people visiting Paris on /trv/ meetup threads, still in contact with them

r/France meetup in Corumbá, Brazil tomorrow at 6pm
Bring light clothes

r/verifiedfeet meetup at my house tomorrow

OC posters only.

Attached: 1535310977931.jpg (750x739, 171.27K)

/cgl/ meetups across the country, every other weekend since the start of last year. Next one is this Saturday. They always prove entertaining to some degree or another. Hoping this is a good one, since I'm in Chicago, which is like the nexus point for those. It's genuinely surprising too, when coming to realize that you keep bumping into the same people no matter how far from home you go. Even if you come across someone you don't know, they definitely know someone who knows you.

Yes, 21 years ago I was on a fan forum of my city's basketball club and we decided to have a meetup to go watch a match. We even had free tickets for the game given by the club, and one of the guy owned a nightclub too so he gave free tickets for that too for the aftergame. We were 25 to 30 guys, something like that.

I met up with a guy from here when he was travelling through the country a few years back but that was it

They should have called it R/menia

no, i am far too autistic for that

>r/armenia meetup
>not in armenia
Fucking posers

i hate you.

I hope they like my Young Turks cosplay

>r/armenia
>glendale

Attached: 1479083233230.jpg (569x802, 45.61K)

isn't /cgl/ like all women?

i'll be there unironically. i got your back if you got mine

Oh I wish I could go to a /cgl/ meetup, but there is nothing here.
They'd probably hate me and bully me anyway, /cgl/ are so successful people who love to be mean to others. Maybe it's a good thing that I can never go to a /cgl/ meetup so I can still live in the delusion that it would be a good experience.

Fuck no.
I use the Internet so I don't have to talk to people irl.

Attached: 1646165912070.jpg (819x687, 122.66K)

Nah not good with groups
I have met people I got to know from internet tho. So far been a positive experience

Attached: b2b9e6974927051c219adcf085224c9e1c99b9e6_hq.jpg (960x544, 56.5K)

Online? Yes. That's why it's so slow. You can tell by the way they type they're actual women (female) too. In person, they never bother to show up because most of them are still too scared of catching Shanghai Sniffles.
Huh, funny you mention that. I have just the place for you. Again, the ones online are excessively rude, yes. In person, they just want to troll, fuck around and get wasted. I'm in this thread too, but it's for the one in Sweden, and still not 100% I'm going.

Attached: 1444241266393.png (435x538, 104.75K)

Oh I already browse that thread and have written almost half the posts

But I have never heard about /cgl/ meetups in Scandinavia.
That would be one thing that could really give me motivation to go to Närcon though.

Ah, I love /cgl/ and it makes me sad that it's so dead these days. It feels like it's close to dying, most people probably only go there for the ita threads and have other communities where they talk about other things.