What I love most is when gringos find out im white and latino, "WAIT AREN'T YOU BROWN"?

what I love most is when gringos find out im white and latino, "WAIT AREN'T YOU BROWN"?
i think this one biggest misconception about LATAM, sure it's a brown country but you guys don't have idea how much whites exist here

Attached: 1648672140557.png (1508x1816, 1.81M)

>pronombres

Attached: soymouf.gif (600x1135, 1000.57K)

you aren't white

Stop larping, you are making us all look bad

note that I am not a racist chud who think that yties are superior, but you're wrong if you think everyone is brown here
not by anglo standards of course
im just educating foreigners

It's true. Once I started learning Spanish I was surprised how white a lot of people looked. Mexico has quite a few as well. Purity Spirallers will get mad and say they're not white because they're like 10% native or whatever though. Places like Argentina specifically are very white.

that girl is brown and you are black

What the fuck is this american racial nonsense? Just say the country where your parents are born for Christ's sake.

does anyone know who the Mexican-Russian tiktok girl who gets posted here is

>tfw if I bred her, her babies would be less white than her because I'm Med

Ok Antonio Gonzales, now go back to Argentina

t. brown man

this is what I love about latin countries, there is no such thing called race here, you are white if you have pale skin, Asians are white here, we use properly the words black and white without being bigots
>What the fuck is this american racial nonsense? Just say the country where your parents are born for Christ's sake.
Brazil, lol

chicano mentiroso

Brazil is not Latin America

pls do the needful sirs

>that girl is brown and you are black
how? I can't see, she looks white to me
brown in Germany and white in brazil, lmao
whatever, i will say "that catholic region who look alike and speak similar languages with similar culture"

White mexican girls like her always date browner mestizo guys. Cant even count the amount of times I saw a guera from chihuahua/sonora date a michoacano or brown jalisquense guy that plays soccer.

>what I love most is when gringos find out im white and latino, "WAIT AREN'T YOU BROWN"?

>this is what I love about latin countries, there is no such thing called race here
Jesus Christ
Are all Brazilians as annoying as Argentines?

Attached: 1540168271480.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Fuck off chairo

Cutest Hispanic that will ever exist

Attached: 66.jpg (640x640, 45.41K)

>browns think browns are white
many such cases

looks ill

see

Attached: 1542068298624.jpg (864x1080, 60.4K)