What happens in Thailand? I never hear about it

What happens in Thailand? I never hear about it.

Attached: download.png (1600x1067, 9.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theedgemarkets.com/article/malaysia-thailand-agree-conduct-klbangkok-hsr-feasibility-study-—-ismail-sabri
youtube.com/watch?v=EqOyiHbZ9DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their king loves our federal state of Bavaria and regularly goes to a luxury hotel there to celebrate sex parties (This is all true.) At the same time, he has multiple wives and consorts, one of them famously fell from grace a few years ago.

he's there for his cure (HIV) and yes, that's all true

Relatively high standard of living compared to rest of Southeast Asia (except for Singapore and maybe Malaysia) but really bad corruption and political instability. Military dictatorship that is pretty strict about maintaining the monarchy but is otherwise pretty socially liberal and hands off.

t. hapa who grew up with Thai dad

from all the stats online, it seems like
1. Singapore
2. Brunei
3. Thailand
4. Indonesia
5. Malaysia
good job, user

we're making a HSR
theedgemarkets.com/article/malaysia-thailand-agree-conduct-klbangkok-hsr-feasibility-study-—-ismail-sabri

Went I went to Malaysia (KL, Georgetown) the infrastructure and housing seemed better than Thailand but maybe that's only representative of the urban parts.

where in Thailand did your dad come from? Bangkok?

you're spot on, KL and Georgetown are like the the only major cities by western standard
the rest of Malaysia is either catching up or still rural and used for agriculture
>pic related
paddy fields in Kedah, a border state with Thailand

Attached: sawah di kedah.jpg (768x768, 111.83K)

Yeah he's from Bangkok.

Urban Thailand is fairly developed, probably equivalent to tier 1 Chinese cities. Rural areas, particularly in the Northeast can be very poor though.

>probably equivalent to tier 1 Chinese cities
i think thats stretching it but i've never been to neither China nor Thailand so I can't argue with that

have a particular interest in the Isaan people
love their folk music
youtube.com/watch?v=EqOyiHbZ9DA

>one of them famously fell from grace a few years ago
She's since fallen back into grace. Also no one here cares about the current king, he basically doesn't exist to us.

Attached: 1645114309142.png (1000x900, 96.19K)

Tier 1 Chinese cities aren't developed to western standards either though, there's still a lot of poverty outside the urban centers in places like Beijing and Shanghai. Not like abject, destitute poverty like in Rio or Joburg but still pretty poor. I think that describes Bangkok and Chiang Mai pretty well.

Honestly it's a shame a lot of other Thai look down on Isaan people, they're really nice and they have great food and interesting culture.

>no king
h- how do you guys function?!?!
also who's next in line after him? your king is what, 50+ now right?

i understand
well, long way to go then user

maybe by the time we have grandkids of our own haha

I hear that you guys really loved his predecessor. Is the current King really that bad?

Your king is a pretty strange fellow, though I find him amusing.

Attached: merge_from_ofoct (3).jpg (1280x2953, 705.71K)

He's not good or bad, he's just nothing. He has no vision of values, he's not even in the public eye most of the time. He was always seen as a partying retard before but as king he will probably be the death blow to the monarchy. What most people feel for him is even worse than hate. They don't think about him at all.

Most people think the King is a retard and a passing thought every now and then when he does something stupid. Most Thai people support he monarchy as an institution though, anti-monarchy people are thought of as naive.

Isan was godforsaken land up until 90s but right now it's fastest developing and fastest gdp growth region of country.
I (like most of bangkokians) was stuck with the stereotype of poor shithole Isan until I frequently visited there for business. city like Khon Kaen about to open tram and skytrain this year. It will develop even faster than this after high speed railroad that connect Bangkok to Laos and China complete.

His stupidness is infamous even in Japan.
It's a shame.

Comparatively though it's still a pretty poor region, especialyl historically because it was so isolated like Laos as you implied. I saw a lot of poverty up there but at the same time I really enjoyed it.

>He's not good or bad
kys boomer. I bet you cried like a faggot when his dad died.

I can barely speak Thai and I'm Thai. Not even half white. Am I doomed?

Thirdies on Any Forums all went to elite private schools, which is why they speak English better than their native languages.

Move to America, plenty of Asian diaspora just like you.

Thailand degenerate royalty really makes me love Japan's royal family even more

Nope. Whenever I was in the back of he theater, I would never stand for the royal anthem. I was doing that before you kids got brave enough to do it during this king.

How does it feel to be so wrong? Go ahead, cry and beg me for mercy you little สัตว์พ่อมึงอีห่า.

Attached: 1564100601686.png (1147x1080, 529.74K)

It would say top Isaan cities like Khon Khaen and Korat are only second to Bangkok and other foreigner containment areas.

Taiwan's jap dicksucking really makes me love the fact that China will reabsorb you and kill all DPP members and voters.

那你會說中文嗎