You will never be a WASP

I can't cope with this any longer. I'll never be a New England Patrician. I'll never be educated at an Ivy League university. I'll never look down on the plebians from my New York penthouse or Boston townhouse. It. Is. OVER!

Attached: 1648703556252.jpg (499x518, 54.21K)

amerifat ''culture'' is cringe

This.

German "culture" is non-existant. Modern German is fully Americanized.

WASP are degenerates from the start. You cannot be both based and protestant, it's impossible.

>I will never be a rough and tough Irish lad working debt collection at the Boston docks for the Irish Mob with my tomboy italian-american gf

You sure about that Cuckothlic?

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (1200x900, 83.37K)

americans are the most boring whites in the world
and if wasps say they are actually the only whites in the world, then thank god i'm not white

Germany has one of the richest cultures in the entire world, unlike us """"culture""""

Italian-Americans HATE Irish boys!

They used to have a rich culture. This is their modern culture.

Attached: 20220331_085024.jpg (3619x1879, 1.64M)

Continentials euros are known for being boring, autistic, and unpleasant. Southern euros solely being excluded.

It's real. They've been YANKED. Americanized entirely, just like all our european vassal states. You are running low on energy because we forbid you to buy it from russia. You empty your bank accounts or shiver in the cold for your American masters.

Attached: 20220331_085116.jpg (1080x1189, 364.07K)

it just looks like a parody, a false flag
it's so insane to think this is real

It's real. Was on the official party website for a while if I remember correctly.

what is the party?

What'd you think? The German version of The Green Party. It had roughly 20% of the vote if my memory serves me right.

these "people" aren't protestants. they snort coke and regularly commit adultery.
sounds like a dream life unironically desu

Remember that not all of us are as cringe as southern Germany

Attached: 1644612171589.png (578x301, 200.27K)

the age of the WASP is coming to an end, the future is the black-catholic coalition

But the based regions are also poor.

>they snort coke and regularly commit adultery.
Their interpretation of the Bible allows that

culture isn’t just wearing a gay dress and eating shit food 3 times a year, it’s also grilling steak outside while playing rock music really loud, and in that sense americans are cultural as fuck

I wish eastern Germany wasn't as poor as Sweden and Finland

Attached: 202111_mom_1200.jpg (640x909, 86.96K)

For me, it’s Millers Crossing