Does Argentina still want the Falklands/Malvinas?

Does Argentina still want the Falklands/Malvinas?

Attached: Islands.jpg (1020x608, 69.3K)

exclusive economic zone

Attached: islas malvinas.jpg (494x546, 73.08K)

ive been on google maps and it looks like a fucking shithole

Gov uses malvinas to create news & hide shady stuff happening in my country. Remember that everytime you see that kind of news.

Who cares what they want?

I don't know but it's a good tactic to unite the people, there's always something in all countries that turns everyone into a blind robot, there's never real individual thoughts and beliefs in a country's culture, there's always something that about 99% of the population believes in

I truly believe that real individual beliefs are very rare, stuff that goes against your entire society and culture

they literally have them on banknotes

Attached: pwd1f0.jpg (620x540, 117.54K)

Don't they also have a section about reclaiming the islands in their constitution?

Attached: pfhfhfhfhfh.gif (498x407, 2.47M)

what's in there for them to fight so much over it?

Penguins

Nothing, it's brits farming sheep, Argies needed a quick war for national pride back then so people would like their Junta more, thought it would be an easy fight, lost.

Don’t know why they would want to the Falklands fucking suck

Attached: 46125555543620956.jpg (3264x382, 138.49K)

They probably don't even want the islands. They just want the British far away. Can't blame them.

The Argentine lore behind the Falklands is Turk-tier, some random Argentine bandit who terrorised the island then got killed by Anglos has been raised to mythological status as a freedom fighter

>it's brits farming sheep
than you did your people defend it so passionately? You'd just sell them the territory for a quite small price otherwise

They expected us not to, thought we would just betray the 1500 brits farming sheep, thought it would be an easy fight, they we're wrong.

Probably because the people there don't want to be Argentine

Sheep shit lol

Geostrategic value, islands are giant aircraft carriers.

Islands are superior in every way.

lmao, imagine being so butt hurt you put in your constitution that you're supposed to own them

>Probably because the people there don't want to be Argentine
Shouldn't have come back in the 1800.
That island will solve itself on the demographic front anyway just like Britain is solving itself right now.
Useless conversation.
London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady.

Keep telling yourself that lol

>lmao, imagine being so butt hurt you put in your constitution that you're supposed to own them
Are we supposed to STFU and join a joint military force like you with Gibraltar and NATO?

STFU russian onahole

absolutely seething
the real question is why the fuck you want them so badly

Attached: seething.png (474x567, 358.67K)

I don't care, the claim is just used for nation building purposes.

>absolutely seething
>the real question is why the fuck you want them so badly
Why do you want Cuba, CIA boiis?
Bay of pigs was a thing you faggot.
Don't even get me started on Korea, Vietnam, Mogadishu and Afghanistan.

This. Nobody with a 3 digit IQ actually expects them to change ownership ever. Especially not after the junta apes chimped out when they started losing legitimacy.