I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: zelensky_cartoon-war.jpg (1800x1437, 575.93K)

Actually true

why is the ukrainian flag upside down

Zlomo started a war with Russia and now wants other cunts to save him

I saw a video of Zelensky nagging the German parliament for not sending weapons sooner and calling them a bad ally when they were the ones trying hardest to prevent the war. He's a real piece of shit

Maybe its like when american flag is upside down in emergency? I learned about it from Spec Ops

the reality is different
usa using ukraine as puppet

>WW3 is....LE BAD!

>Zlomo started a war with Russia

Attached: drawn happy yoba.png (522x389, 25.47K)

Schizo thread

Attached: 1626976451846.gif (817x582, 107.14K)

go to fight hohol

People with no military experience are told to go home

you WILL capture my city (st petersburg)
you WILL annex it
and you WILL be happy

I would have believed this a month ago, but for the past month, I've been seeing Ukrainians on the media demanding more weapons, more sanctions against Russia and a no fly zone (i.e. start World War 3). Zelensky is a warmonger

you are fucking stupid then. kill yourself.

desu I'm really getting sick of Zelensky of constantly asking for weapons, bro you already have an army asking for more guns won't make more soldiers immediately appear.

Finnish nationalists(our Strelkovs) wants to raze St. Petersburg to the ground in the 20s and leave it as graveyard.
That was the last time we had SOVL.

finland is rightful russian clay.

wtf russia got invaded??

if you don't go to fight you support putin

He is right though about sanctions and weapons. No fly zone would mean open war though so denying it is reasonable enough. Ukraine is doing a damn good thing dismantling the Russian army. Erring on the side of caution when it comes to sending them shit is absolutely necessary.

Please let WW3 start already please god

>hes based again
nice

>t. Miloš

Attached: zeman.jpg (980x654, 115.48K)

your country is telling them to do it

I help the locals bruh

Based Ben does it again

you are posting cute loli here. go to shovel some rubble

UGH if only the Donald was here to save humanity from destrruction and put crooked Hillary behind bars

>Russia
>can't even properly fight Ukraine
>somehow having the capability to cause "WW3"