Live in town up northern Portugal

>Live in town up northern Portugal
>Used to be 99% white plus Ukrainians
>Now it's filled with Braziliana
>Not a single day goes by where I don't listen to monkey speech butchering language
>Not a day goes by where I don't see brown manlets wearing sandals and footbal shirts while it's raining
>Not a day where I don't see goblinas with fake eyebrows and monke features

Attached: 4915 - a116940747ce2862084db665edc6b01f.png (600x800, 33.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zyxM48Qd7w?t=265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were the Ukrainians the 99% white ones?

>goblintugal

Get some buddies together with masks so you can't be identified and get some bats and beat the fuck out of a group of them.

>Live in Brazil
>Used to be 99% bunda plus monke
>Now it's filled with Latinx folx
>Not a single day goes by where I don't listen to whatever the fuck this is youtu.be/_zyxM48Qd7w?t=265
>Not a day goes by where I don't see sun burnt lanklets wearing hats and shoes while it's sunny
>Not a day where I don't see whores with high heels and hairy legs

>Used to be 99% white plus Ukrainians
meds aren't white user

You created them

They're your responsibility

STOP MOCKING MY POSTS YOU DON'T LIVE NEAR THESE UNCIVILISED MONGRELS AHHHHHH

how do brown people tell each other apart

Attached: 1640839009213.jpg (498x572, 90.78K)

except araboids dont look like that

the only difference is that we are brown and proud of it, while they are insecure and feel the need to constantly prove they are european

t. beat up meds in pooland because they thought they were arabs

no, the difference is that youre brown mongrels while spaniards are white and actually look like humans
fuck turkoid mutt. i was to spain, morroco, egypt, jordan and turkey. spaniards do not like like the rest at all.

speaking of hohols, today the cash register ladies at the market were complaining about recent ukrainian arrivals who couldnt speak spanish

kek you broke him

cope, asiatic

Attached: 162723495353.jpg (1200x1601, 232.16K)

>Not a day goes by where I don't see brown manlets wearing sandals and footbal shirts while it's raining
>Not a day where I don't see goblinas with fake eyebrows and monke features
user... No one's told you, but I will. Those are in fact not Brazilians...

>white

Seeth

We are all being punished for our sins. You guys have to live with your mongrel offspring due to colonization, and we have to deal with niggers because of slavery.

Needs some joke about portuguese bakeries and it's perfect

aqui, vou te dar um (you) porque faz um tempo desde a ultima vez que um tuga veio pescar no Any Forums