/irn/ - India is white edition

/irn/ - India is white edition

Attached: IN_IR.png (240x240, 4.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.irna.ir/news/83551997/Iran-sends-back-Pakistani-immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can Iranians identify the Pakistani and Afghan people in their country as being non native straight away. If the answer is no then North Indians can’t be too different in appearance to Iranians.

Fuck off, I'm not doing this shit again. It was funny in the first thread but now it's stale.

Indians, I have no hard feelings towards you and I was mostly messing around, don't rage spam please.

Attached: cisgender iranian house 1.webm (576x1024, 2.47M)

>Can Iranians identify the Pakistani and Afghan people in their country as being non native straight away

yeah

Attached: cisgender iranian afghan 2.webm (576x964, 2.89M)

Pakis only use Iran as a route to get to Turkey

daily reminder we helped iranians when arabs where raping their women and cucking iranian so called bvlls.

I don’t think so there aren’t too many pakis in turkey but there is a good amount in Iran

Dude, calm down and stop raging. Leave your anger in the other thread. We don't care.

Attached: cisgender iranian indian 4.jpg (1536x2048, 406.69K)

>there is a good amount in Iran
There isn't outside of pilgrims or Baluch that have families on both sides of the border. Whatever Pakis illegally come to Iran get sent back immediately.
en.irna.ir/news/83551997/Iran-sends-back-Pakistani-immigrants

your country literally has one achievement in history and that is conquering northern india.

This Swedish guy is a piece of shit thread for making this thread and trying to make the Indians mad so they rage at us, these arguments are so pointless. There are like 2 billion Indian people, how does he expect us to argue with them over this trivial nonsense?

Attached: parcham haye irani.png (319x158, 6.43K)

poo will fly over the swedish sky

Ok, man, whatever you say, I don't really care.

Attached: iran fields medal.png (1269x711, 489.19K)

yeah except he's nowhere near being swedish.

Nader Shah conquered Northern India in one day. Yet didn't keep it as part of the empire and handed it back to the Mughals after we took their gold and diamonds.
We don't want jeets in our empire.

fekr nakonam irani bashe, ya torke, ya arabe, ya ashuriye

alan 100 ta az een hendia miyan asabani spam mikonan, ajab adam haye mozakhraf asabi hastan, arab haye hezar bar behtar az ina, vala. har araqi ya arabestani az eena behtare

Attached: cisgender iranian assyrian.jpg (1280x720, 140.67K)

had aqal araba 2 bilion nafar nistan, eena har 1 daqiqe 5 tashoon reply mikonan, kheili khaste konandas, nimitonim injoori bashoon dava konim chon ke har dafe spam mikonan kos sher shoon, mokheshoon mesl ann gavas ke miparastan

Attached: cisgender iranian indian.jpg (1280x720, 146.03K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran

un pesar simp e swedie
vaghean motanefereshunam. ajab mellat e bikhodi

Don't care, loser. Stay butthurt about the past.

Attached: jang hendi 4.png (327x944, 296.9K)

>jeets are still going in the other thread

حداقل عرب ها ۱-۳ نفر هستن. اینا جمعیت ۲ بیلیون دارن هر ثرد حد اقل ۱۰ تا شون جمع میشن هر ثرد

Attached: cisgender female phenotypes.jpg (640x341, 24.86K)

They are swarming these threads like they swarm white tourists

Attached: 1550358359951.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Tabriz kot

Attached: 16045781-6DB5-42F7-B961-C945984E7732.jpg (810x1080, 163.89K)

Oh, so it is you, the Swedish simp. Go fuck yourself man. Why are you trying to unleash 2 billion angry Indians on us? We don't want to argue with them, we don't have issues with them, we just want them to stop obsessing over us.

Attached: cisgender iranian tourists 3.jpg (863x485, 91.11K)