My mom told my sister she'd disown her if she dated/married a turk/kurd/arab muslim

my mom told my sister she'd disown her if she dated/married a turk/kurd/arab muslim.
does this happen in your country? who would your parents not allow you/your women to get with?

Attached: 1608159809969.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDLcetybLao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mom got pissed at the idea of marrying an abeed woman lol

Probably, I think some fucked up person. Other than that they would probably be fine with it.

My mum would want me to get an Italian woman. I don't care but she would be disapointed if I didn't. My dad doesn't care much besides black people and abos. My dad absolutely hates abos and thinks they are the scourge of the earth, but he lived in Alice Springs for most of his life so idk

>who would your parents not allow you/your women to get with

>Blacks
>Every kind of Muslims
>Jews

Based mom

My mother would probably think aliens must have captured me and sent some fake copy of me back home if she ever saw me with a girl

I think they would prefer me marrying a white woman especially my mother but honestly if I get anybody at this point they would be happy

turboincel or fag? both?

>who would your parents not allow you/your women to get with?
blacks, asians, any kind of arab/muslim... basically anything that's not white
but this too

First

how come

my mum is okay with anything at this stage haha

a lower clan?

Blacks my arabized austronesian friend.

How come? She's a shitskin as well

I'm below 170 cm

based mom

?
but thats Sudan, he's black too

My mother thinks I'm gay and cries every time I tell her i don't have a gf

Attached: 1648735342451.jpg (1280x720, 235.71K)

My uncle looks/dresses like pic-related and hates all niggers with a passion. Sudanese really have been buck broken into hating their own race because of influence of arabic and muslim culture. They fabricate their own historical records so they could claim we wuz descendants of prophet mohammed and shit. They suffer from a superiority complex against darker skinned people, despite not accomplishing anything noteworthy themselves, other than establishing eternal tribal conflicts and preaching their regressive inbred religion everywhere

Attached: file.png (612x408, 214.01K)

sad state of affairs user
i will now post my favourite South Sudanese song
youtube.com/watch?v=sDLcetybLao

Attached: glasses pepe stare.jpg (820x587, 129.62K)

don't date abos, he's absolutely right