I absolutely fucking loathe these god damn red-bricked terraced estates...

i absolutely fucking loathe these god damn red-bricked terraced estates. every fucking city and town has them and they're always grim and shit and run down and are always nothing but a fucking eyesore.
if your cunt doesn't have these veritable abominations you are lucky.

Attached: 1000_F_231143040_9X9UlehxLCC9qydJG8Dg6739Mur4SeuS.jpg (1000x667, 428.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/27/dying-cold-europe-fuel-poverty-energy-spending
the-sun.com/news/14637/gritty-pics-offer-glimpse-into-life-on-londons-high-rise-council-estates/
youtube.com/watch?v=MksBc8kZuzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not red bricked houses in general?

I like em a lot

haha love em I do, the ones like in your pic look very nice to me
obviously biased though cause I live in one

modern, non-dilapidated red bricked housing estates are fine if not a little mundane. it's the terraces i CANNOT STAND

scotland's terraces are built up of soulful grey stone and sandstone and look 100x prettier

people never appreciate what they have, i think your brick terraced homes are really nice and many finn would agree with me. We dont have anything like that here.

>We dont have anything like that here
correct, instead you have pretty, spacious, well insulated homes that look nice both outside and inside
you don't suffer

Britons die because of these houses each year
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/27/dying-cold-europe-fuel-poverty-energy-spending
>An average of 9,700 deaths each year are believed to be caused by living in a cold house, according to research by National Energy Action (NEA) and the environmental group E3G.

cmon, its either wooden houses or concrete blocks. Your brick buildings looks really nice.

Attached: soul of uk.jpg (2048x1152, 1.01M)

>t. never been to Finland

doesn't matter, it's just old people

Yes I much prefer these

Attached: capture.jpg (1280x720, 312.65K)

No Nigel! You're not supposed to let the hated foreigners know about the poor state of your country!

Is this Victorian style? Looks good.

It does get cold in those. I remember when I use to live in Boston as a kid my family lived in a brick apartment similar to OP's pic and it would be freezing during winter and anytime when the heater didn't work my brothers and I would have to sleep in my parents room because my dad a portable heater. Good times.

that looks just like the houses in somerset
look up the bath circus or royal crescent and it's so beautiful

you're using a nice-looking cherrypicked example.
picked related is what the overwhelming majority of our terraced estates look like.
english cities are segmented into the nice upmarket modern areas and then the complete shithole suburbs consisting of endless rows of pic related.
you cannot in good faith tell me pic related looks good. you can not.

Attached: rty75678.png (1981x1023, 3.84M)

>Posting upper middle class shit
Cool, now post the cheap ones.

sovl

could be worse, you could live on a london council estate like me

Attached: 1626039686338.jpg (680x680, 70.11K)

Do what you guys do best, write music about living in that cursed island.

At least they are not vandalized with graffiti like many of our houses

>everyone lives in a house
You cant suffer
Most people here live in shoeboxes and shitty *partements in decrepit ugly cities or towns.

>london council estate
>"What the fuck is a council estate?"
>Google it
Oh dear Lord user
the-sun.com/news/14637/gritty-pics-offer-glimpse-into-life-on-londons-high-rise-council-estates/

North, East or South?

i live in teesside, suffering central. you don't suffer as much as me

Still build for humans and has nice facades, majority of our buildings are unispiring concreteblocks with flat roofs.

Attached: varissuo2.png (1835x778, 1.88M)

yeah, it's pretty grim living here
south, the black part of london

Attached: 1644387886661.jpg (725x725, 84.29K)

Godspeed

youtube.com/watch?v=MksBc8kZuzE

your cities are clean and beautiful with nice architecture

That looks a lot like how most people live here.

this is pretty average right? I dont know, but i like these.

Attached: uk home.jpg (1300x992, 225.21K)

you think that looks nice? you are insane.

I use to live in government housing as a kid. I miss it sometimes.

Bog standard lower middle class housing, could be literally anywhere in the UK.

It's firmly lower class I think. Lower middle Deanomensch have ascended

I would call that lower class housing. Any house with no gap from front door to pavement isn't middle class.

Yes i think, because old rowhouses build from bricks doesnt exist here.

Better than looking at a decrepit grey column of communist blocks that are being rented out for outrageous prices by boomers who got them for free from the state back during totalitarian regime

Deanoboxes are mostly a southern thing though, they haven't built many of them in the north.