I've had Italian, Deep Dish, and New York Style Pizza. This is the best

I've had Italian, Deep Dish, and New York Style Pizza. This is the best.

Attached: Detroit-Style Pizza.jpg (1200x634, 1.01M)

it's a pie

What's the most reddit pizza?

why don’t you just go to reddit snd find out if you sre so interested

>australian pizza
>emu and kangaroo meat
disgusting savages

Attached: australian pizza.jpg (1200x800, 110.82K)

>American pizza
>squirrel and raccoon meat
filty barbarians

It always brings joy to my heart when people turn pizzas into the superior dish: lasagna.
Only churrasco can compete

At what point is it a cheese pie

>Detroit-style pizza is a deep-dish rectangular pizza topped with Wisconsin brick cheese and a cooked tomato-based sauce. The dough typically has a hydration level of 70 percent or higher, which creates an open, porous, chewy crust with a crisp exterior. The fresh dough is double-proofed and stretched by hand to the pan corners. When seasoning new steel pans, they usually need to be dry-baked using 10 to 18 ounces of dough per pan. Randazzo says that the crust should be about 1.5 inches thick for true Detroit-style pizza. The buttery flavor of the crust results from a small quantity of oil and the melting properties of the mozzarella and Wisconsin brick cheeses.Shield's Pizza describes the importance of the sauce for flavor and how quality is ensured by consistently baking pizza for 13 minutes at 440°F. Loui's Pizza places the pepperoni first, underneath almost one pound of brick cheese and then bakes the pizza at 700°F. The brick cheese can withstand the heat due to the heavy butterfat content. Traditionally the toppings are layered with the cheese below the sauce. Pepperoni is often placed directly on the crust, and other toppings may go directly on top of the cheese with the cooked sauce as the final layer, applied in dollops or in "racing stripes," two or three lines of sauce.Some recipes call for the sauce to be added after the pizza comes out of the oven. The style is sometimes referred to as "red top" because the sauce is the final topping. The cheese is spread to the edges and caramelizes against the high-sided heavyweight rectangular pan, giving the crust a lacy, crispy edge. This edge, known as frico, is the crispy caramelized cheese that runs along the edges of Detroit-style pizzas.According to the trade journal Pizza Today, "The key to this pizza is the delicious caramelized cheese that melts down the interior walls of the pan".

Attached: te0w.jpg (720x1080, 138.88K)

american, not even a question

That looks amazing.
There is literally nothing that Americans can't do better than Italians

Looks like a thick version of "pizza al taglio"
Looks delicious as well :3

Looks more like a quiche then a pizza.

this doesn't even have bread

That's not even pizza at this point

>muh cheese

Of course it does

flammkuchen is the best pizza

Italian niggas be like
>noo you can't put corn on pizza, my grandma will break your legs

Attached: 1630568867519.png (680x505, 82.9K)

Pineapple

I was on the shitter for 20min after eating pizza huts deep dish. They only sold it for like 2 weeks, so I guess they were using bad ingredients (sauce did smell rancid).