When will they get over their inferiority complex to Europeans?

when will they get over their inferiority complex to Europeans?

Attached: 1636931778673.png (1300x799, 769.41K)

Most of us are European so I don't get where you're coming from.

No you're not, you're hapa-Indian-abbo mutts

Nobody here even thinks about europe

Australians are the same thing as americans

They don't have one mattias

And that's bad because...?

This, literally desert Americans who sometimes larp as Brits

Mate, where do you think most Australians came from?

Of which are mostly European immigrants.

We have one?

Half of my friend group's got EU passports, Being Anglo australian is suffering because you've been here so long you don't even have the british passport anymore.

There are 3 America threads with non American OPs right now

It's not like you're going to travel to Europe often enough for something like that to matter.

Americans are asleep, this is about aussies

Why do anglos live rent free in your heads? Is it because we are the defenders of western civilization, leading in all relevant areas such as economy (the US alone has a larger economy than your entire European continent, even if you're so generous as to add the UK), military power, cultural influence, higher education, scientific research?And you have to live surrounded by this and it is a constant reminder of that you live in an anglo world order?

>America
>Anglo

You have inferiority complex towards them

Attached: 1615340231141.png (680x635, 88.62K)

we never will europe is the better place to live, now kindly fuck off we are full

Most Americans do not give a single shit about Europe, and I'd imagine Australians don't either. Europeans on the other hand seem to be obsessed with us. Obsessed with our media, obsessed with our politics, obsessed with our companies, and obsessed with shit in our country that has nothing to do with Europe.

Attached: londontrumpprotest.jpg (800x521, 67.08K)

most americans say annoying shit like ‘i’m half irish and italian’ though

brits aren't European you dumb mutt

Ahah.
Non.

>settled by germanic tribes
>subhuman

checks out