1. country

1. country
2. were you bullied in school?

Attached: 1648729336124.jpg (1280x1600, 462.74K)

only wytpeepo do that
you assimilated their culture

I was constantly made fun of for being short

Nah I was friends with both bullies and nerds
I could punch the class bully and get away with it

nope, i was friends with the bully's gf
he never hurt me but he did hurt my friends haha
>friends were punched
>friends were slapped
>friends were pissed on
nothing happenned to me :)

1. Russia
2. Not really bullied, but I was kinda outsider with only few friends

not really

how short

i hope you and i are never friends

Flag
I was 195cm and 110kg in 6th grade so no. But I had no friends either. Nobody wanted to talk to the big weirdo.

164cm

You qt?

I'm subhuman

same

i know a guy who is 163 and a girl was so obsessed with him he had sex with her in a friends house

Then it will be good idea to find friends among fellow subhumans. Worked for me in college.

Yes and it fucked me up permanently, people who hold bullying as some kind of growth/learning opportunity are retards, I could've been a well adjusted productive person contriburing to society instead I'm rendered a dysfunctional burden on everyone around me.

i honestly didnt know my friends were bullied at first
i'd either be somewhere else when it happenned or away from school

lets be friends Pekka :))))

Yes, tremendously

>just get friends bro!
Amazing advice

I know how it sounds dude. I was friendless too, but then I started hanging out with other weirdos at the college and it kinda worked.

no i went to a private lutheran school where everyone was white, there was no bullying

i bullied people myself

still ended up here

Attached: .jpg (1035x815, 49.91K)

Kind of but I defended myself and knew how other kids thought so I was able to be a step foward if they tried to make me a prank so it wasn't that bad.

yes and it destroyed me.
i've gone a long way in terms of recovery and personal growth but there are scars that will never heal. i'm a 24y/o incel and i highly doubt that'll ever change.

Did both. Regret the bully part even if I apoligized. Haven't gotten over being bullied yet still have nightmares. I think I was just the odd kid out since I was bullied for different things by different people through different schools.
Had a bit of a big mouth and probably didnt help.

Get well friend...

Yes until I got the courage to start defending myself, which resulted in me becoming popular and liked.That in turn caused me to become the bully. Its a dog eat dog world out there

Attached: leech.jpg (716x798, 33.69K)