Are people like this in ur cunt?

Are people like this in ur cunt?

Attached: C4A2341A-8761-4A57-81EE-4B9EF237B103.jpg (828x770, 307.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fairplayforwomen.com/biological-sex-differences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes but bottom should be way uglier and with zero chance of passing as a woman

no

no not really

only happens to rich white people, average brazillian would just have the local drug dealers as a father figure

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 2139c590-5270-4092-bff8-98733e075b76.jpg (1366x746, 599.56K)

kek

Uoooooooohhh ToT

oh wow he shaved his beard

can't suffer in apezil

still looks like a man
still talks like a man
still walks like a man
still is a man

I grew up without a mom and became a tranny
There's few things I find more annoying than online psychoanalysts. People whithout training, knowledge of studies or psychology literature that just presume they know the reasons for behaviours of absolute strangers.

No. I suspect this is what the kids these days call a “psyop”. I imagine the goal is to give boys without a father the impression that this indeed does happen and should happen, when it does not and should not.

I grew up without a father and i have an older brother and sister, and my brother became a massive chad because he had to do all the work the dad usually does. The image might remotely resemble me and my sister, but not close to as extreme as our mom was really nice but strict and also conservative, which i guess isn't usually the case for single moms

Thousands of years later when some archeologist digs up their skeletal remains

Still a man

When humanity has gone extinct and some highly advanced aliens show up and revive them

Still a man

"The HOOMAN male that we revived is behaving quite strangely, they seem to be under the impression that they are of the female caste instead. Possibly the reason they went extinct."

you can't tell if a person was a man or a woman through bones, there is nothing in bones that say "this was a man/woman"

we simply decided to divide people into categories where the category of men and the category of women have different bones
if all humans suddenly disappeared from the planet, so would the concept of male or female bones, it only exists in our heads and could easily be changed

plus, its not like you ask the waitress for her bone density or medical history before identifying her as a woman
there is no connection between bones and if a person is a man or a woman

Attached: 2.png (1400x1400, 1.59M)

I almost ended up like that but I turned out as a depressed regular male instead

The most sissy guys I've known all had fathers. The opposite seems true. I bet if you measured the testosterone of whoever made that meme, it'd be below average.

Blatantly untrue.

>The biological sex of an adult skeleton can be determined with 95% accuracy by measuring the hip bones alone, 83% accuracy by the skull, and 80% accuracy by the long bones (femur & tibia).
fairplayforwomen.com/biological-sex-differences/

Attached: male-female_skeleton.png (450x544, 268.64K)

>you can't tell if a person was a man or a woman through bones, there is nothing in bones that say "this was a man/woman"
>
>we simply decided to divide people into categories where the category of men and the category of women have different bones
>if all humans suddenly disappeared from the planet, so would the concept of male or female bones, it only exists in our heads and could easily be changed
>
>plus, its not like you ask the waitress for her bone density or medical history before identifying her as a woman
>there is no connection between bones and if a person is a man or a woman

Attached: 5555 - 2soyjaks anger_mark angry bloodshot_eyes buff crying dead ear gigachad glasses hair hand holding_object mirror mucus open_mouth purple_hair red_skin rope soyjak stubble suicide text tongue tra.png (1080x1266, 691.67K)

there is practically no difference between men and women chud, try reading sometime

Attached: 85C9D607-E97B-4960-9627-701787236473.jpg (827x1371, 152.52K)

>you can't tell if a person was a man or a woman through bones
Yes you can. You can even tell someone's race through bones, which would really make libs seethe if they ever read a book.

Legit. The only very few trannies we have here are all fatherless

>>The biological sex of an adult skeleton can be determined with 95% accuracy by measuring the hip bones alone

Who decided that small pelvis = man and big pelvis = woman?
Again, this is only because we as a society decided to group people in a specific way. If we wanted, we could instead start categorizing people by hair color, blondes and browns are men and black and red heads are women, and suddenly it becomes impossible to know if someone was a man or woman by their pelvis size, or skull or shoulders size

The only connection is a social one that can be changed at any point and only exists in our heads.

Attached: 1.png (640x762, 652.63K)

Attached: 64346789ur333.jpg (1080x1646, 552.64K)

Yes

Attached: 1648737970983.png (707x1000, 717.3K)

I don't get what your point is.
Are you trying to say that language is just a social construct? In which case, yeah no shit. I know that words just mean whatever we want them to mean but that still doesn't change the fact that there are clear visual differences in men and women.

>claiming a biologist could determine the difference between a man and a woman
Why have dems nominated a chud?

No, typically boys without father's are actually alot more aggressive and confrontational because no one ever disciplined them

Attached: gamerpepecover.jpg (1200x675, 271.47K)