I will never forget the historical injustice and violent displacement perpetrated against Palestinians

I will never forget the historical injustice and violent displacement perpetrated against Palestinians.

Attached: 20220331_063149.jpg (1080x1067, 159.22K)

'ate jews, love Israel, simple as.

Attached: realmap.png (1496x883, 477.07K)

How does this affect you DOE

you post this picture as if it's saying that your country was generous and didn't do nothing against palestinians yet at the last picture it still shows your country indeed stole land and ethnically cleansed said places

This map is bullshit and you know it, habibi

don't start wars and you won't get kicked outta your house.

Attached: quote-our-basic-objective-will-be-the-destruction-of-israel-the-arab-people-want-to-fight-gamal-abdel-nasser-136-2-0284.jpg (850x400, 62.29K)

the state of israel is satanic, even the ultra orthodox jews accept that fact, if they get full power over the land the devil would have took over the temple of solomon, meaning the whole world will get fucked, famines, wars, poverty, organized crime, all that will become the norm

your country existance was because of the colonization of palestinian lands
your country is the one that invaded palestine
your country is the one that started the war

survival of the fittest, eat shit

t. colonizer
of course you'd say that

with the sword you judge you will be judged

cope and seethe

Attached: netanyahu.png (675x508, 751.76K)

keep up the good work lads

>a large number of Americans support Israel because they want to bring about the biblical end times
God, I wish the US was isolationist. We've got the best possible circumstances of any country in the world to be isolationist and for no particular reason at all we insist on being deeply involved in the rest of the world.

Attached: 1627174825518.jpg (580x587, 221.28K)

Do we get Prussia back?The Greeks Konstantinopel?

Yes

If you find this normal then why your people chimpout when refugees come to the land you stole ?
You can't have the cake and eat it too

How far do we get to turn back time? Will an ethiopian Negus rule you guys again?Will you be animists and orthodox again?

I don't see any Palestine flags here, they can't be very friendly

let me guess, you also refuse to pull the weeds out of your garden to let your good plants grow

I feel for palestine but I have also lost a close israeli friend because of an altercation
I don't know anymore

I don't see germans crying about prussia and being ethnically cleansed from poland before ww2, start shit get hit bruh, they were the aggressor

israel is the only advanced country in the region
refugees do nothing but leech, deal drugs and rape

so i hope you don't mind chinese people and muslims becoming the majority in Kangarooland

I do complain about it because it would not have mattered if he had won or at least not lost. Russia is the best example, the sovjet union collapsed but they werent beaten. Thus the russian population wasn't shooed away. One might argue Ukraine is a result of this.
This shit is messy.

He's an invader, if he wasn't there in the first place nobody will do anything to him, arabs protected jews in WWII before they stole lands and made israel.
and no you can't pull the "he had nothing to do with this" card since all israelis are required to do their military services and he participated in this
>israel is the only advanced country in the region
No.
>refugees do nothing but leech, deal drugs and rape
wrong

PS: The current mess in Ukraine.

cope

Israƫl gets millions of dollars of free gibs from the usa but noooo israelis are not leeches the brown peepo are. fucking retard

imagine being this braindead

well yeah, the losing side gets shafted in wars, this is nothing new, its sad sure, but this is how the world works, but you lose the right to complain about it if you were the aggressor. the yishuv was totally content with keeping things as is, it is the surrounding arab nations and palis who chimped out and started invading.

damn, should have taken that un deal.

It is allways easy to complain and argue from a position of weakness. That's why women and feminists try it that way. If you are a "victim" because you are not able to impose your will it does not automatically make you a good person. The inabillity to do evil does not mean you are good.
Also please take back your economic migrants, I dislike paying taxes for them.

>arabs protected jews in WWII
LMFAO
is this what they teach you in school? fuck off cunt, theres a reason mizrahis are the most zionist in the country.
t. mizrahi.

They started a war, they lost, if they won the war probably the jews there would be in the US now.

Don't make me post quotes from Israeli. It's too dark shit for this board.

cope ahmed
cope paco

They bought their lands fair and square and you're still crying about it.
I fucking hate palestinians. I hope jews exterminate every single one of you.

palis were literally handing out candy as celebration for murdering civilians a few days, they are not by any means good people.

Palestinians?
Wait, what country are they from?

u mad?

Attached: 1643839888857.jpg (716x644, 130.45K)

They claim you invaded, I can claim the arabs weht after the greeks and christians, who again went after the jews, who went after the caananites. The Torah tells us thus.
Where does it end? Btw the Torah is a reason you have palestinians trying to LARP as caananites.
>WE WERE HERE THE BEFOREST