Does your country absolutely mog countries in a comparable situation?

Does your country absolutely mog countries in a comparable situation?
Does it also go ahead and mog countries in more favorable circumstances?

Attached: 1647741825282.png (722x1024, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesbehörde_(Deutschland)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Berlin so much richer than rest of East Germany?

The darker pink area is wholly in Brandenburg.
People who work as lawyers etc. in Berlin prefer to live there.

Because it's a large city

statal burocracy jobs

Because apart from Saxony and Berlin, East Germany is completely empty

Medbros...

That's a big factor for western Germany btw.
Unlike in other countries they are littered all over the country with only a fraction in the capital.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesbehörde_(Deutschland)

I swear barely any country can compete with eastern Germany when it comes to the amount of ignorant and wrong believes people spread about them with a completely straight face

Attached: SWA_Europa_Bevoelkerungsdichte_web.jpg (771x658, 309.87K)

wtf is wrong with spain

because berlin was part of west, hence berlin wall

arid inhospitable land.

>I swear barely any country can compete with eastern Germany
Except most of western europe

Yes we're full, please fuck off

haha im actually considering moving to netherlands.

We the best

I live in the only non dark red part
please dont come to the norf

this map always seem stupid to me, the Spanish regions are much larger, therefore the purchasing power is never metropolitan but a combination of rural and metrolopolitan compared to the italian regions which are tiny or even french ones

because the province finances the capital with their tax money. It's like that in every country on earth.

East Germany isn't in a 'comparable situation' to other Eastern European countries. Eastern Germany got 330 billion euros from western Germany in the last 30 years only from Soli tax alone, not to mention tons of other funds, investments, converting eastern marks to western marks 1:1.

For comparison, Poland has received from the EU since it joined the bloc only 130 billion euros and Poland is 4x bigger than eastern Germany. So east Germany could be 'comparable' to Poland only if Poland got over 1.3 trillion euros, so 10x more than we actually got.

Given the circumstances, east Germany's performance is more than pathetic - despite massive amounts of money poured into it from the pockets of hard working western Germans they're still depopulating at a very fast rate and they're still underdeveloped to a greater extent.

Not to mention eastern Germany still owes us reparations for creating Pr*ssia and destroying, occupying&colonizing our country. If they paid their debts they would go bankrupt and turn into Tajikistan-tier country.