/brit/

big al edition

Attached: 10CE09F3-8997-4568-908A-A0EB43C9C097.jpg (372x424, 32.25K)

First for German milfs

Attached: 1612741336884.webm (640x640, 333.34K)

klixen enjoyer

what do you need a fucking 600 quid pc for
for work fair enough
for muh computer games you're a freak

Just found out my work crush has had 4 boyfriends in the space of 4 months and is cheating on a 4th with another because she had a massive argument with her best mate who called her out.

Honestly thought this "qt's are evil bitches" thing was just a joke/autistic banter but it's actually right. Fuck finding a gf until I can find someone who's actually chill and isn't sociopath.

Attached: 1638835845699.jpg (250x240, 10.52K)

normal woman behaviour

Not how it works lad.

I can cum in literally 30 seconds wanking yet I've gone 40 minute rounds of shagging without cuming. It just depends on the moment. I have absolutely blown my load in the first couple minutes but that's only happened once. On far more occasions i have not cum at all 2bh

if you're born gay and you have no control over it, how is gay pride any different than white pride?

leftypol will NOT like this one lad

>NOOOOOOOO STOP HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!

some people like playing video games. Youve had like 30 years to stop being so insecure about this

Its simple mate you just have to keep her in her place.

can wank in 30 seconds if I put my mind to it

egg sandwiches down the hatch

BABY GIMME ONE NITE WITH UUUUUU

Went to the doctor for shortness of breath (not rona) and nearly passing out when I stand up. Said it was probably nothing and told me to stop taking any medications that make me drowsy, including the low dose antidepressant he gave me FOR SLEEP. Fucking wanker. Sitting here and having to manually gasp for air.

just had some snow

off to tescos lads

dubs decides what I buy on top of the regular shop

ywnbaw

If a bull gores a man or woman to death, the bull is to be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible. 29 If, however, the bull has had the habit of goring and the owner has been warned but has not kept it penned up and it kills a man or woman, the bull is to be stoned and its owner also is to be put to death.

because benders have historically been persecuted for being benders. Jailed, killed etc etc.
Pretty fucking obvious mate, use your brain once in a while ok dickhead?

Gay pride is fighting for acceptance. White pride is fighting for subjugation of non whites.

secondary date check

was kind of heavy earlier

accidentally shagged a romanian last night mates
feel pretty disgusted about it
didn't even realise she was a romy till after

sounds like some retarded bronze age nonsense from the bible

You've never shagged in your life you pussy shut up

what am i being insecure about exactly? that you are playing video games? I just think it's runt behaviour. But no, just throw around your buzzwords and suddenly you're right.

you got dubs yourself so just get double what your regular shop is

What even is white?

>killing dangerous animals is Bronze age nonsense
mad how ignorant you are 190

Are you the lad that went out clubbing alone?

No one cares what you think though

oh no lads
i feel a bit sick

how do i stop this

would take ages to stone a bull to death, wouldnt it?

People care more about me than you and your 600 quid gaming pc lmao the state
fucking neet gimp

your gfs womb will fall to the BNWO

>Yanks, Leafs and Juans have such little culture that they need to combine in order to have a sustained thread

Biiiiiiiiiiit embarrassing if you ask me

White means being blonde if you are blonde, having blue eyes if you have blue eyes, being lighter skinned than meds if you are lighter than meds, having lighter skin than Arabs if you have lighter skin than arabs and not being black if you are black

was she swarthy with golden eyes, tanned skin and dark hair?

haha how awful can you imagine y-yeah haha did she have a nice tummy haha what?

just found out im gay

*pats you on the head*
whatever you say dear

what?

angry little man

lmfao no we dont

Hate the type of nazi, especially the half hispanic Yank ones, that go on about the superiority of the German race and the Aryans and Hitler.
Me? BNP. National Front. EDL and Rule Britannia. Fuck off with all that facist foreign muck.

Attached: alfredshadow.jpg (1280x968, 103.1K)

do you think there will be an uprising against leftism eventually lads?

leftymong incorporating "my guy" into his routine when arguing with the "fash"

There is literally a product/procedure for fatties in the US where they insert a port to your stomach which you empty food out of in the toilet after finishing eating to lose weight.

Fucking obscene 2bh.

The firm is called 'Aspire Assist', can't believe it exists.

Got my new job contract, says my normal place of work will be my home but doesn't specify that it needs to be in the UK
So can I just fuck off abroad or will HR give me aggro?

weather is on a fucking MAD one today

Would you rather be the fattest man in the world or the shortest man in the world lads

almost a certainty that youve never put your willy in a vagina

Shortest with or without dwarfism?