Do women discriminate against android users in your cunt?

do women discriminate against android users in your cunt?

Attached: 1639281675655.webm (1080x1920, 2.65M)

I don't consider the opinion of a woman relevant to begin with

incel cope

are you a freak? lmfao

Why are Android users discriminated? Most of the world used it. If anything iphone users are the freaks

if you have an android youre either poor or a computer geek. either way, unacceptable to women

women needs to conform to advance socially, corporations dictate standards and peer pressure does the rest

I could hire 5 hookers and make them lick my anus for the price on an iphone

Attached: 1648677320575.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

Why do western women dress like that? I really like her midriff. It's so sexy. I would like to bang her.

Attached: images-180.jpg (150x150, 4.41K)

>incel cope

Attached: nafrisoy.png (828x581, 507.98K)

I don't know or care. I use my phone mainly for browsing image boards so the cheapest chinese one serves me just as well as your overpriced american trash

My niece sucked dicks to buy an iphone

WhatsApp works the same on all phones and they all take pictures, what else do you need? This is the same retarded behavior as people who only buy "organic" food.

Why would muzzies defend white women?

How was the head?

nice projection abdul

Don't know, don't care. I have an android phone, and I don't even use it that much to begin with.

android more like nobitchesdroid

irrefutable

no, thankfully Brasil is not as a consoomer society as the US (it's getting there but still there's a long way to go)

No one honestly cares what phone you have, unless it looks cheap and has cracks on it.

when i attended uni my crush made fun of 3 guys who sit together and always had the latest iphones, she said it was cringe

Who the fuck cares about phones?
You just take the one your company gives you for free!

and then everybody started clapping

>He owns a crappy 2nd hand iPhone 5?, yes, way better than a Samsung S21 Ultra
It's incredible how materialistic and dumb some women are