Your country

your country
do you love Gothic?

Attached: 1644835975.jpg (3200x1800, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/COTnn-VAGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=w974akLd4EY
youtube.com/watch?v=MiKxV3EiTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=wyHdO4kg0hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>always thought gothic is germanic
>its actually french
No, i dont like it

maybe
youtu.be/COTnn-VAGdg

never played it, nor I will ever play it

swamp camp gang where u at

sorry i'm a New Camp chad

Attached: gothic1.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

these niggas vitamin D deficient LMAO

I don't play ancient games

Attached: 1539019828925.gif (264x264, 1.64M)

I even love Gothic 3
youtube.com/watch?v=w974akLd4EY

No.
Based fr fr no cap

Attached: 580.jpg (800x614, 61.35K)

verpiss dich

Attached: 1632484278655.jpg (1280x1024, 335.46K)

I would like to play Gothic 1/2 but I don’t know, I’m not really sold on the aesthetic

the controls are even worse if you cant get into them

Gothic II Night of the Raven is the king of all RPGs

Attached: g2.png (1920x1080, 3.84M)

>L'Hiver
>any graphics mod
SOVLLESS

the controls are not THAT bad, once you get a grip of it it becomes easy peasy
Also the new version of System Pack for Gothic 1 has an option to enable one-click action just like in Gothic 2, while the combat stays the same (Gothic 1 had superior combat controls to Gothic 2). It's the best of both worlds now.

You got me wrong. I really like the controls. Really unique, like Witcher 1 combat system. If you get a grip you can play gothic with one hand

the fact that Gothic can be played on keyboard only makes it easy to bind the controls to a gamepad if you have one
i once played G1 and G2 on a Xbox 360 pad, it was pretty comfy

>If you get a grip you can play gothic with one hand

Attached: 831.png (1044x869, 184.58K)

I enjoyed Risen, it was basically Gothic for Casuals. I REALLY liked how you had to swipe floors as a initiate in the monastery. It was so well made. It had so much from Gothic but so much better interface and controls, felt great. Simple Mechanics but SO fun.
The story got a bot wonky, but I really liked it. The world felt very coherent.

Attached: risen.jpg (1024x768, 291.97K)

the only issue with controller is that there is not enough buttons for the 0-9 hotkeys if you have bound spells, runes etc. so you have to click on the keyboard once in a while

I don't understand how Risen is more casual than Gothic, but yes I like it too. It was the last PB game that had Mike Hoge, Kai Rosenkratz, and other Gothic veterans involved, so I consider it Piranha Byte's swan song.
youtube.com/watch?v=MiKxV3EiTkU

Risen 1 was pretty good (2 and 3 not so much) but it had the awful Gothic 3 combat

I only liked the first game though, the rest is like gothic 3 ie shit

Risen 1 has the best combat of any PB game imo, although that doesn't mean much at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyHdO4kg0hk

Attached: 1478359184787.jpg (588x575, 45.85K)

Did anyone of you play Gothic Multiplayer? I've played on some RP servers some 8 years ago. I would like to play Gothic Online but for some reason I can't run it on my computer

Risen games are indeed much more casual than the first 2 Gothic games, especially Gothic 2 NotR which was pretty hardcore in the first 5-7 levels. You basically can't kill shit and you have to find some way to gain some exp and learning points.