Why are developed chests so uncommon? Most men here have literally no chest or literal man boobs

Why are developed chests so uncommon? Most men here have literally no chest or literal man boobs.

Attached: 1647968993419.webm (576x1024, 586.05K)

This made me gay, OP. Thanks.

Attached: booba.gif (498x395, 2.06M)

damn I want to look like that so badly. He probably basically lives at the gym however

Because its not natural

Been working out 2hrs a day for 3 months and started 4 months ago. I would soon look like this guy. feelsgoodman.jpg

How do I get developed chest without going to the gym? I struggle getting bigger but I only do pushups and bench with water bottles + dumbells

Womanly behaviour. That guy is gay for sure

Because you don't develop your chest naturally by sitting all day long while eating crappy food.

What did you start at? That sounds like really good progress. I also started lifting 4 months ago but all I've done is gone from fat to less fat with some muscles hidden underneath the fat.

Yeah only gays are obsessed with it and like it
Its not natural at all it need loads of work at the gym

Just look at what south african bushmen look like in the most basic part of being a man

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 65.29K)

>How do I get developed chest without going to the gym?
You don't retard, become a man and start bench pressing

I don't mind lifting and being serious about the whole gym thing but having a tiktok account and posting your tits while making silly faces is literally the definition of cringe

Look up charles bronson
Just copy whats in his routine

nigga can't you read? I said I did bench already
thanks, will do

I worked out for like 4 months till last march and then stopped. Started again. First month was just getting used to lifting again. Then, switched to 3 days cycle. Day1: chest/ triceps, Day2: back/shoulders, Day3: legs, biceps. I do forearm and abs exercises every other day and 3-4 exercises for eqch muscle group, 4-6 sets, 5-10 reps. Started at 155lb, went to 165 a month later and maintaining that weight ever since. But today was my cheat day so I ate pizza, coke, and a cake :’)

Attached: 9498786E-167A-4120-9340-2605EF811A4F.jpg (1956x2560, 987.87K)

What is your agenda satan?

Me and my every bro have visible chest muscles.
Dont dont if you southroids lack genetics or just physical work.

tricking Any Forums into having gay thoughts

Your parents must be proud of you

mommy and daddy's favorite boy in fact

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 7.86K)

Because it's unnatural. No kind of natural labor makes your chest look like that. No people in the history of mankind ever had a chest like that before someone came up with the idea of bodybuilding.

I knew it!

that's literally what the Aryans looked like you Uralo-Jewish shill

Attached: survive the jive.png (1280x913, 2.03M)

I-it won't work!

Attached: a766d59d1189f1559bf07393d3dc4688--gravitation-manga-anime-info.jpg (236x336, 21.42K)