Dear white people

Pls come to New Zealand, thank you in advance.

Attached: images (23).jpg (466x659, 21.31K)

New Zealand is 56% white

I can't afford a house in my current area, why would i move to a country where I'll make less money and have absolutely no chance of owning a home?

Hence my post
Because I asked nicely

Attached: 1642682827841.jpg (640x360, 67.9K)

New Zealand is a poor shithole country that gets mogged by Australia. It is more expensive to live here than it is in Australia and USA, don't bother coming here. The only people rich enough to live here are pedophile billionaires, Maori welfare niggers, and Zhang millionaires

Why you gotta tell the truth like that sm h

What happens here?

Attached: Hmm.jpg (466x658, 63.78K)

The same as everywhere else

>The only people rich enough to live here are pedophile billionaires, Maori welfare niggers, and Zhang millionaires
You forgot boomers

I'm sorry, it just doesn't make sense for me. A question for you all, why is rent per week instead of monthly? Isn't it a pain to keep up with so many frequent payments, or is there some other reason for it, like contracts being set up so they can be broken quickly?

Do you have a house to sell or have you lost all hope and want to accelerate the revolution by increasing immigration?

Kiwi sanctuary

Attached: kiwi.jpg (576x390, 47.28K)

NZ should have a population of 40 million considering its size. Though that being said, Auckland is pretty overcrowded due to being built on an isthmus.

Cute

I suppose weekly is because landlords prefer it or maybe something about benefits being paid weekly. For if you are renting for a long term you probably can negotiate with the landlord. Theres no laws on it.

I'm just trying to preserve what's left

Nah only 400k out of 1.7 million live on the isthmus Auckland sprawls out of it. And it's not very dense since 85% of houses are detached 3 bedroom houses

Come to nz pls

It costs more weekly than monthly if you add in opportunity cost

SEA Women also welcome.

dear new zealand please remove the white mans flag from your flag

Attached: p03zr83c.jpg (1024x576, 80.47K)

>SEA Women also welcome.
t. never lived in Auckland

haha we're more white than you

No, it's mine now.

nah it aint because its coming off sooner or later lol
its only a matte of time before we are rid for good

It was a joke

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

好。谢谢你的意见;我之前在考虑来澳大利亚度假,可是我决定了;还是新西兰吧!谢了大哥!

Attached: 1648716483406.jpg (250x250, 9.48K)

I will immigrate to australia

Can you find me a house that is at least suburban in a somewhat significant metro, ~130 sq m, and costs no more than 300k usd?