A girl from this country cut my heart into sushi and took a giant miso-flavoured dump on it

A girl from this country cut my heart into sushi and took a giant miso-flavoured dump on it.

Do you hate Japan?

Attached: C7D8F341-B058-4DBF-9D65-66A0406BCC1F.png (678x452, 3.36K)

You deserved it.

You should have known better

What did she do
In Japan the stereotype is that exchange student girls are sluts

What happened?

Attached: 1643215604808.jpg (734x778, 118.28K)

>gigachad.jpg
yes I fucking hate japan

>Get into fight
>I say mean things
>we break up
>I miss her
>she makes me apologise like an animal and beg for her back while saying nasty things about me
>takes me back
>week later she apologised for being a cunt and is being super nice again
>after a few weeks she’s being a cunt again except this time I just bear it cause don’t wanna break up again
>she fucking ghosts me
>hasn’t replied to my texts in two days

Adam was cast out from the garden of eden because he thought that listening to a woman instead of God was a good idea. Women are a punishment set upon men for not following the word of God.

Ghosting is common here.
t. Ghosted many times by tinder dates :(

Why are whores from your country so cowardly they can’t just tell you they don’t like you to your face

I can imagine Japan having a customer service helpline for these situations
>your japanese gf is not pleasing you?
>dearest apologies, sir
>I'm sorry, sir, but our warranty only covers actual japanese gfs, westernization of your japanese gf voids this obligation
>why do you even bother with 3D, sir?

more like it is universal
what yellow pussy does to a mf

as soon as you beg it's over forever

She's toxic af. You must have weak personality to still want to talk with her.

Unironically in love with her and she’s a 10

Probably gonna kms desu

das riiite

Attached: wdkifh1h3or61.jpg (640x503, 46.73K)

What's your ethnicity?

Why do you care?

I really need to know, she might be racist.
Are you Asian or European?

I’m arab but I hate arab girls cause they hate me and I’m most attracted to East Asians

autism

Kek

Ghost her next time she talk to you and see her reaction, if she really loves you she will say sorry otherwise she's just using you.

I tried that for a while then I ended up initiating contact again because I’m a weak spineless pathetic cuck

She’s way out of my league and I don’t know why I ever thought she’d stay with me

It's weird how nature want us to be attracted to beautiful women no matter how toxic they are instead of less beautiful ones but who are pretty in the inside.
I know that it will be hard but you need to stop talking to her.