How come every time something happens in some country where India is not even brought up in the conversation...

How come every time something happens in some country where India is not even brought up in the conversation, an Indian flag would always pop up and say "SARRRR INDIA ALREADY HAS THAT AND IT'S BETTER AND THEY ALSO INVENTED IT! DON'T FORGET INDIA!"?

What makes them like this?

Attached: india.png (225x66, 5.56K)

Calm down benchod, sir

sir
REDEEM THE THREAD

The British-created railway system?

Maaaaam saaaaaar India is the greatest country in the world better than China and Pakistan #1 invented math did you know Ramashamadingdong is best math India #1 superpooper saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar rape rape poop

indian posters are amongst the worst on this board and in a perverse way, that's based and I respect their hustle

good morning redeem the rape basterd sir

Thirdies are desperate for any kind of recognition

hello maam send milk truk

SIR INDIA ALREAYD HAS THREAD LIKE THIS AND IT IS BETTER ANT INDIA ALSO INVENTED IT DO NOT FORGERT INDIA YOU MOTHER BASTERD BITCH

i thought it said hyperpoop

I'LL FAK U BLOODY MADARCHOD

Attached: 1620986966455.jpg (672x566, 210.89K)

The greatest crime of Britain's colonization of India were the spread of the English language.

>were
Too bad they didn't spread it in America either

this is the only correct answer.

everyone else is a turd.

they also love to larp as scientists from mesopotamia and ypipo agree because they hate arabs

Why leafs can't into bantz?

the reason why developed cunts dont install hyperloop is because its expensive af to build and maintain it. Its like the white elephant concept, it will burn cash and the burden will fall on the general population

Inferiority complex

Nationalist insecurity unironically
Maybe that user is memeing but probably not

Hmmm, that guy was shitposting. To find unironic posts you should go to the tube. You literally picked the worst example.