Why were hungarians even accepted into the EU?

why were hungarians even accepted into the EU?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 10-44-12 Hungary accused of inflating number of Ukrainian arrivals to seek EU funds.png (636x708, 452.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinki.hu/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hungary's far-right government

Attached: 1601800369433.jpg (300x300, 46.67K)

ah yes, im sure the other EU members who are sucking America's dick are also getting audited for their refugee numbers

Based HUNG GARY

the eu works as a parasite, it will encorporate anything that won't kill it

that's based tho, mo money fo dem highways
stark contrast to our utterly cucked ways

Hung aryans at it again

We were lied to join. If people knew what are we signing up we would have voted no.

>Accused
By whom? The same globohomo leftists who come out with a different retarded claim about Hungary every week? I am so worried.

Does the Hungarian government pocket the money or use it fo programs

>By whom?
>the Hungarian Helsinki Committee, a human rights NGO dedicated to helping refugees, called the statistics “misleading” and said most of those arriving subsequently travelled on to other countries. The number of refugees in Hungary was much lower than the official figures, the committee insisted.
helsinki.hu/en/

I have no ideea. They are cuck sucking cunts always have been.

Based HUNGaryans

The Hungarian is correct

They pocket the money. This is why Hungary had one of the lowest GDP growth in central Europe for the last decade. Their government is a nepotist hellhole.

>tfw when half hungarian
>tfw dick is only five inches

I was fucking robbed.

Attached: 1588030490533.png (680x848, 518.29K)

For the same reason why Romania and Bulgaria were asked to join. Isolate the Western Balkans and provide a direct connection to Greece.
Truth is that Poland and Czechoslovakia would have been enough as new markets where to invest in, the rest of the expansion was done solely with geopolitical goals.

The brain of the left is amazing.

>Despite the massive exodus from Ukraine, as of 27 March, according to official figures, only 7,749 people
Hungarian government never denied that majority of Ukrainaians don't stop here and move towards to Germany. Both numbers are published by the same government. How is this cheating? Do leftards know that it's still cost money and time to get the refugees from the border to the Budapest airport, right? Even if they only stay for 2 days. God I hate the left so much.

Why does this article needs to specify that the government is "far-right"? I wonder what's the benefit of this objective reporting...

because you are trying to secure funding for permanent, or at least longterm, housing

Are Hungarians fucking retarded?

Why would you INFLATE those numbers? If anything, I would lie about accepting 1 million Ukrainian women refugees and say we've only accepted 100,000 so we can get MORE.

But it's a given, I guess. Fag politicians in Hungary ruining everything.

Attached: 5fc6841f037cbd001861325f.jpg (1136x852, 106.3K)

this