Is Water in Your Country Safe to Drink?

Yeah. But I have a filter on the tap anyways.

Attached: US_half_of_water_not_safe_for_human_consumption_or_even_fish_or_even_swimming.png (1400x1760, 2.48M)

who the fuck drinks random river water?

Almost all of humanity for almost it's entire past.

>firsties dont have any real dangers so they worry about made up shit like whether you're supposed to drink water or not

babies
its water just drink it. come back to me when youve got criminals shooting at you

Yeah, and NO ONE died of cholera or dysentery.

water itself cleans and purifies thats why we shower

At least in my city it's safe.

y-you dont? its what everyone drinks while hiking or outdoors here. our tap water was just roughly filtered lake water until some years ago.

it is safe to drink but i filter the water 2 times, i'm not worried about health as much as i'm worried about estrogen in the water which normal filters don't filter

>african science

We have a few rivers in the old industrial areas that are still poluted. But those are not used for drinking or any other recreational purposes.
True. I drank from a mountain river in Norway.

Attached: 82b.jpg (680x680, 103.99K)

Half a million people every year from diseases from lack of access to clean drinking water.
2 billion people has their main water source contaminated with faeces.

yeah but I drink bottled water. I now worry about microplastics and am in the process of finding a glass bottled water supply that isn't too expensive.

this man is not just a man. This is Buddha reincarnated.

go to /out/ and say this, watch all hell break loose

We dump large quantities of industrial waste water into our rivers.

Quite literally, yes. I go hiking, and sometimes drink from the river. And then of course there are fucking retards that go skinny dipping in the river upstream.

such river water might run through dead animals, poop, swamps or bathing fags. it doesnt matter as long as its too cold for bacteria yo grow and its enough flow to dilute it. if it pass 18-20C for days then it will explode with bacteria and bugs and you can get a really shitty day if you drink it. in our mountains thats rarely an issue.

How so?

they will straight out deny thats its possible to drink water straight from the source in the wild, you will get giardia, worms, diarreah, aidsbola and die a painfull death if you do. every second thread there is
>whats the best water purifier money can buy?

It's funny that people will ask for more regulations and government oversight but the fact of the matter is that a deregulated market would actually lower pollution. Basic ecomonics 101: supply and demand. It is what it is.

Ah; i should have clarified that it was a small cold stream on some forsaken mountain.
Diseases from water are a threat but there is a certain proportionality to those threats.

It's cold as fuck here in our mountain trails, so even during the summer, it's chilly.