Australia fun facts

Did you know Australia has one of the longest mountain ranges in the world?

Attached: The_great_dividing_range.jpg (1600x1067, 358.38K)

Stop making threads about Australia, nobody cares about Australia.

>highest peak 2228 m
Still cool though.
Is it any good for hiking or climbing?

Yes and yes, Also the Australian alps receive more snowfall than the Swiss alps.

Attached: Charlotte-pass-10-June-2-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 176.38K)

Fuck off and stop trying to contain Australia with NZ and the Baltic cesspool areas of Europe.

Attached: 1648468758663.jpg (1920x1071, 488.82K)

And all of you live by coast, wasted space

Well yea. A mountain doesn't have to be 4000 metres tall to be worth climbing. Especially as there is really nobody out there if you want to explore the unsettled parts of the mountains with enough time on your hands.

Australia is over 3 billion years old.

if it's so great, why do they call it "autralian Alpes" ?
just come up with a name, retard

And?
Pic related is about half of the "Coast" you are talking about, an area larger than all of Europe.
Gonna cry about how you can't live on the coast of Australia?

Attached: coast.jpg (507x793, 52.91K)

>why do they call it "autralian Alpes"
We don't. We call it the Australian Alps.

Sounds nice. I was worried it would be too hot, because australia is one big scorching desert, right?
Sadly flying down there is expensive when I have the alps so close

Because it is an Alpine region in Australia?
How did you think the Swiss Alps got their name?

Attached: nswfet-900x450.jpg (900x450, 98.63K)

pic related is my weather for this week, my area has comparable weather to France.
A lot of grapes are grown here.

Attached: weather.jpg (999x541, 64.52K)

Well it does get hot in summer, by your standards I suppose. But Australia being a massive desert is a meme anyway, the majority of the 'desert' is actually grassland which is why there are heaps of Stockmen rearing cattle out there.

Kinda like last week here.
Is australia actually a really nice country to live in? Ignoring the crazy covid stuff.

>Is australia actually a really nice country to live in?
I think so lol
>Ignoring the crazy covid stuff.
That's a meme. Had 3 days of it and it's like nothing happened. Can't speak for anywhere outside SA though.

Even the covid stuff is non existent where i live kek
Like all flu viruses ever they only spread in cities.
But yes Australia is a really great place to live.
Most of the people where i live are immigrants from Germany and Italy.
You know how we have the most venomous snakes on the planet?
No one ever dies from them because we are a 1st world country with public health care, You get a helicopter flown to your location with antivenom if you are bit by one of the big 3, otherwise you have enough time to get to a hospital and get antivenom.

Attached: mirboo-north-scenery_gip_r_supplied-dg-out-and-about-by-geoff-watt-50_credit-geoff-watt_1150x863.jpg (1150x863, 424.31K)

Attached: Morelia_spilota_spilota_(Diamond_python)_crossing_a_road_in_the_Upper_Paterson_Valley,_NSW.jpg (1500x994, 835.25K)

I was thinking you were in Victoria cause you said the wine thing but had a different temp to me but now I know you're in SA thanks to wine and Germans (+Italians)

Any Forums lied to me again. Any jobs in chemistry, preferably organic synthesis in australia?
I can tolerate hiking up to 30°C but it is less enjoyable.

It's a python?
You didn't even post a venomous snake?
Pic related is the 9th most venomous snake on the planet and it is not considered dangerous in Australia because Australia is a 1st world nation with 1st world medical care.
No one has died from being bit by this snake since its antivenom was invented.

Attached: pseudechis-porphyriacus.jpg (537x414, 64.53K)