They are very close to pay for all the suffering they caused

They are very close to pay for all the suffering they caused.
Be ready, friends.
They will think that the WW2 was a paradise next to what is waiting for them

Attached: 628px-Western_Europe_map.svg.png (628x480, 103.85K)

poor AND brown

Attached: 1647523808065.jpg (255x247, 32.26K)

cope monkey
Kek

Racism and classism must disappear.

basado

>two more weeks until Russia conquers Europe and saves the white race from globohomo

Attached: 1619365395330.png (360x450, 42.44K)

I hope we dont become Brazil 2

Huh what did we do? I haven't done anything

You will be worse, the Jewish revenge has already begun. The humiliation that Western Europe will go through will be something never seen before in the history of mankind.

Attached: brasrel.png (1280x896, 84.66K)

>Hate USA
>USA helps Ukraine
>Therefore hate Ukraine too
>Europe helps Ukraine
>Therefore hate Europe too
Is this the logic you're going by? Lmfao.

It's fine, I accept JEWISH BVLL supremacy.

Your thinking is reductionist. USA never had an interest in helping Ukraine, Ukraine was just used.

>the simian putinian

You are already seeing the historic European eugenics terror. Arabs and Blacks dominating their country little by little by the birth rate, Jews already have the entire financial system in their hands.

The US has never been your peers and never will be, increasingly the EUW is a submissive American colony. In the end, Ukraine that had Stepan Bandera as an expression of leadership was decimated, the European energy matrix will be in American hands, and you will be forced to accept a broken country in the EU. The next day half of Ukraine will migrate to these countries, arms trafficking running wild.

Instability will reach Europe in all areas, but it will take a while, it will be gradual.

One day you will eat insect and worm protein believing in the narrative of the environment. Revenge will be delicious.

kek based

still better than Brazil, vtuberetard :D

Reminder thirdies would always rather see other people suffer as much as them than improve themselves and stop suffering.
The thirdie mind.

>They are very close to pay for all the suffering they caused.
Be ready, friends.
They will think that the WW2 was a paradise next to what is waiting for them

Attached: FOzXO8PWQAYnoVo.jpg (1006x1006, 208.82K)

This is a fallacy. Europe will only suffer because they harmed the whole world. I don't want to see a Korean suffer. You have already started to suffer and you haven't even realized it yet.

BRICS chads
our time is NOW

The 2004 "south - south transaction" plan will happen very soon, and potentially using Yuan as a reserve currency, in addition to a system parallel to swift. Today there is military and productive solidity for this.

VGH

Yeah, I don't have a big titty goth gf, I suffer.

third world bros rise up

Attached: 1568911585502.jpg (680x453, 119.68K)

Remain meek and submissive. It's just what the world needed and needs for a little while longer.