It's funny that they introdece themselves as hongkonger as if they are different from Chinese. You are just Chinese lol

It's funny that they introdece themselves as hongkonger as if they are different from Chinese. You are just Chinese lol

Attached: 다운로드-20.png (278x181, 4.86K)

>tp
>tf

we are different, squid game
in fact all cantonese people are different from the barbarians from the northern plains

are Puerto Ricans """""Americans""""? No, and unlike them we even have our own laws, currency, central bank, drive on the different side of the road etc.

The north (yellow river valley) invented Chinese civilization and spread it to the south 2000 years ago under Han Wudi

I am a 100% nanyue BVLL, not ch*nese

Attached: image_2022-03-31_150911.png (800x476, 152.69K)

quirked up yue bvll goated with the sauce

Attached: unknown.png (500x954, 1.07M)

>Larping as literally who barbarians instead of being proud of being part of China, the greatest nation to ever exist on the face of the earth

they have jackie chan

>China, the greatest nation to ever exist on the face of the earth

Attached: image_2022-03-31_151538.png (179x282, 71.14K)

Koreans can't read Hanja, so it's no wonder you think so.

I lived in hongkong for a while working at a bank, pretty fucked up place. people are nice in general but they are stressed as shit and that makes them explode from time to time.

safe place though and people will talk to you if you talk to them.

英狗,给我滚;我们忍受你的野蛮行为太久了。快回去印度-对不起;英国。都一样,我讲错了。

Attached: Birmingham_._king_Arthur_is_black_.Rule_britannia_migration_._Propaganda_._left._jews_of_course_._nigger._..._pol_._INT_._England.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Hong Kong is such an ugly name

many times safer than stockholm or malmoe, yeah. people are just too competitive here and actually work hard like japanese salarymen

I prefer calling myself Cantonese

Oh yes, not even comparable.

Hong Kong is super safe compared to those cities

If you were a diasporic Asian male, you wouldn't hold that viewpoint.

That shtick only works in the new world, not the old one

Are gooks Chinese too?

based

that is interesting, I have never been to the mainland, only hk and macau

這麼想去膜拜共匪國又看不到你爬回去?

>滚
I saw this kanji for the first time, thanks

屠杀支那猪人人有责

>爬回
へえ、「這いずり回る」の意味か
面白い

yes

>being proud your ancestors were malnourished rice farmers that got conquered by the HAN BVLL and lost every Chinese civil war.

Attached: 1629211188999.png (1600x1256, 1.01M)