Why are you a friendless, virginic loser in your country

Why are you a friendless, virginic loser in your country

Attached: 1648344165252.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

because I love anime

Attached: 1648707935680.jpg (2150x3170, 3.71M)

I'm not, I'm just balding.
T. Boomer Dad.

Because of ((them)). Nothing to do with me.

I'm not

Attached: 1636688041817.png (1082x1216, 367.11K)

ugly stupid and weak

i don't take part in any social groups
not ugly, not autistic, just that.

Attached: 1558269930960.png (610x606, 126.36K)

what's harder
making genuine new friends as an adult
getting a gf

just cause

I have one friend I've known since kindergarten and we met this other guy in our community college spanish 1 class
We're starting our first dnd campaign
I've been very lonely before, friendless, so this change should be a really good thing. But still I just feel very bored.
I need something more interesting than a couple of bored nerds.
I don't know what I'm looking for. I'm starting to find that the most fun I have is by myself. Everyone else is starting to bore me.
I just wish I could be content with just studying linguistics all day and writing basic code and writing in portuguese
But I never will be
I need people
But people make my head hurt
They make me need recovery time
I'm at my mom's right now, it's almost 2am. I always get anxious here and can't figure out how to get myself to leave.
I wish I were home. I wish I didn't work tomorrow at the most boring job on earth with two ancient fucks
I thought that getting some people would make me happier, more motivated
But it hasn't
Do I need to find the right people?
It's so much work
It was so much waiting to even get what I have now
And I'm pissed off that it seems like no one taught me how to survive in this world
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I got by as a kid by being smart
And that's all
They never taught me how to be responsible
Or motivated
They just gave me all the slack they could cause I was a smart kid
I got a 33 on my ACT but I can't get through fucking community college
Apparently none of my clothes fit
My hair is fine now I guess
Everyone hates my glasses
They never taught me how to talk or date or do anything I need to do except rely on my head
What does everyone else see? Why did no one teach me it? Is it autism?
I feel like I see something others don't see sometimes
Or maybe I'm just bad at communicating it
This is horribly written I'm just whining
Thank you for reading my blog

I've always been always been an outcast.

ugly twink autist without father figure, but im not even sure a father could have saved me.

I'm not friendless and I'm not a loser any longer (at least I hope) but I'm still a virgin because my standards are higher than what I can afford and my personality is too remissive and inhibited

You're not alone

I don't have problem with getting laid, but I don't have any friends, plus my only IRL which I maintained contact with won't reply me anymore.

I spend 8hrs a day working, 2hrs at gym, then I get too tired from working out and stuffing myself. I have two really good friends that I hang out with every now and then

Based on what a couple of Brazilian friends tell me, if you're a virgin at 25 there it's because either you wish to remain such, or because you're horrendously ugly.
My question then is: can you suffer at all in SOVLFUL BRASIL?

I turned out just as god planned it

Autistic shut in with severe social anxiety. I am average looking and not a manlet but sadly women here hate austic men more than ugly or short men. Have two frens though.

Attached: IMG.png (1373x1573, 2.94M)

>average looking
Are you just baiting for compliments with that fucking gigachad jaw?

Do you think it's reasonable for a 21 year old attractive guy who plays basketball to be a virgin in brazil?

That's not all there is to attraction
He seems ugly to me

>that jaw
Nice. Very nice.

I come from a white trash family and I've been unemployed all my life, however, I'm also a shy, nerdy loser who doesn't drink or smoke.

I can't access girls in my own social class, nor girls of a higher social class.

Attached: 1417304081698.jpg (550x535, 50.99K)