France

France

Attached: 1648706814415.jpg (932x1361, 156.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1lzds-G1yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is

I don't trust white people to get a person's age right.

>its real
>they deleted it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FPBGhlfWYAkHT_B.jpg (827x1200, 154.44K)

Attached: france.png (622x345, 469.17K)

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=f1lzds-G1yU
it's a school?

>State mandated dating
-_-

Europe is finally handing out your government issued gf like you all have been asking for. Why are you complaining?

I can’t wait till France collapses

only polarization

Attached: 1637383660194.jpg (853x1000, 368.9K)

it doesnt really look like romantic speed dating to be honest. it just looks like some sort of school icebreaker thing, especially since they seem to be writing shit down.

also is this some sort of school/processing centre for refugee kids? would make sense for them to try to introduce the refugees from different countries.

but yeah lets just pretend this is state mandatory interracial relationships because that's funnier.

>also is this some sort of school/processing centre for refugee kids? would make sense for them to try to introduce the refugees from different countries.
Why are only ukraine girls and african men meeting?

We need to kill all cuck fetishists, simple as.

>it just looks like some sort of school icebreaker thing, especially since they seem to be writing shit down.
It is but Any Forums loves interracial so naturally they have to shove their fetish absolutely everywhere.

Except it says they're being introduced to each other as refugees, not that they're forced to date. I swear you election tourists are the most gullible posters on Any Forums.

>Implying Any Forums is the problem

I wonder what the average marketing soiy chugger forcing interracial relations in advertisement looks like, probably the polar opposite of a poltard

>Forcefully set up girls from Ukraine with Mtubumbu Bumbu 15 years their senior
>Oh well they aren't forced to date
There are so many things I'd do to someone like you if there were no laws.

Attached: tired.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

like there's a thib line between love and hate there's a fjne line between a poltard and a woke excentric.

Any Forumstards are the ones obsessing over the image and claiming the government is forcing Ukrainian refugees to date blacks.
I don't even support this shit but obsessing over it is cringe as fuck.

Its a coincidence that its only white ukraine girls and african men

Literally stop being a fucking cuck

Attached: images - 2022-03-29T153934.090.jpg (739x415, 23.4K)

of course not, it's obviously pushed but one crop picture doesn't tell the full story, only the intentions between and they are awful.

>yeah bro, it totally makes sense for vulnerable refugee girls to be introduced to a bunch of male refugees rather than other female refugees who likely understand their experience better than anyone else

I never implied it was okay you retarded simian. But making Ukrainian refugees quickly introduce themselves to African refugees is several orders of magnitude less serious than OP's interracial dating delusions.
It's also a single picture.

The cucks are the ukrainians getting killed at home while their women flee to the West, not me.

Attached: 18900146682.png (853x1000, 552.04K)

you don’t look like that you spasticated spic cunt
Any Forums‘s claims that france is ‘over’ because of this one isolated event are utterly stupid

They could have introduced them to female refugees which would be far more comfortable to them, but they didn’t.

Based

Like 1% of African refugees are female.

based

Do they really let 30 year old looking black dudes in highschool? Wtf?

Attached: 1648411405560.png (1197x533, 695.3K)

mexicano blanco basado
no escuches a esos libtards

France is an African colony

Again, nowhere did I imply that this is a good initiative. I just hate gullible Any Forums tourists and their obsession with interracial.

>one isolated event
lol

Attached: Paris metro.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

>reposting for the thousand times the same webm

Just because you and your country is brown and ugly doesn't mean the entire world has to be. Hell you even use a pic of a white chad to prove your point.

And how does this webm prove France is forcing Ukrainian refugees to date Africans? Your brain is rotted, and the fact that you have this saved on your computer in the first place is pathetic

>racists try not to insert their BBC cuckold fantasies onto black and white teenagers challenge
(Impossible)

No wonder France is trying to introduce the two. They would rather them race mix with each other than with native French. JVPITER strikes again

Post eyes to prove you aren't coping browns

i wish it was here but for men

German propaganda, 1930s
"France in 100 years"

Fucking lmao

Attached: 1648710347903.jpg (640x640, 87.54K)

>black
>teenagers
no one knows how old mbutu is

There’s less female refugees than male. A quick and dirty search of overall Dutch refugee statistics shows around 30% are women. It’s likely similar in France.
There’s been a lot of controversy here about separating the Ukrainian families from African economic migrants. One property owner in Amsterdam caused a scandal by first allowing refugees to be housed in his property, and then demanding that only women, children, and ethnic Ukrainians be housed there.
The local government wasn’t too happy with him kek

Post pic with friends to prove you’re not an asocial sperg

kek

At this point I'd join Lucifer if he wiped away the Sodom and the Gomorrah that is the current world. God obviously doesn't care.

Attached: 1595455738178.png (500x620, 104.42K)