If you were forced to choose between living in Egypt or India, which would you choose and why?

If you were forced to choose between living in Egypt or India, which would you choose and why?

Attached: 1627197435287.jpg (1300x780, 74.96K)

India.

I would kill myself at the airport gates.

India

india any day

Attached: 5.webm (1280x544, 2.81M)

India obviously lol.

Come on man. Egypt isn't that bad. Don't be mean.

Pyramids.
also you know, i just cant do without toilets

>

Attached: 14924.jpg (1200x1200, 314.75K)

>we made it Any Forums
you know, the romans had toilets

And today is 2022. So whether the Romans had it or not, what matters is having it today.

Also, India.

Indians were the first one to create toilet 4500 years ago when snow niggers were crushing each other's skull.

I think India overall because I'm not a fan of military dictatorships, nor would I want to be a non-Muslim in any Muslim-majority country especially one with scheming angry Islamists like Egypt

you sound butthurt, i chose to ignore (You)
i bet you shat in a squatting toilet atleast once.

Greek or Pakistani tbqfwy.

>Pakistani
lol.

India. I think it has more possibility for individual social and economic advancement. And the nice land doesn't seem to be concentrated along a single river and its canals - although the egyptian irrigation systems are quite interesting.

Attached: gurez-valley-kel-to-taobat.jpg (700x500, 108.02K)

India, I get the sense life is improving for its people as the country develops, while Egypt is just slogging along like it always has.
So the DESIGNATED jokes were effective, we did it Any Forums!

I visited Egypt years ago. Although the country had its charm everything is concentrated along the Nile, for obvious reasons. And the state of the cities was really depressing - at least what I could see from the brief incursions into the cities I had.
If I had to live in Egypt I would prefer the nomadic bedouin lifestyle (but they face their own challanges)

dont these fucks charge 300$ to go see some tomb

Egypt outside Cairo is okay. Also I'd rather live in a muslim country rather than hindu one, still the culture feels more familiar. The only disadvantage would be that Egyptians don't speak English but I guess most Indians can't speak it either, what we see on the internet is just a small part of their middle class.

>less than half of homes had toilets in 2014
jesus, well at any rate i’m proud of you now India

Back then more than 70% population used to live in villages. Villages in India are basically medieval tier. Many didnt even have proper road connectivity. You can forget about other facilities.

Looked up the statistics, 30% villages don't have road connectivity according to 2018 statistics. You can imagine it would be worse in 2014.