When Christ comes back, every country will become christian

When Christ comes back, every country will become christian

Attached: jesucristo.jpg (1200x675, 44.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/library/books/pure-worship/worship/give-god-exclusive-devotion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im shitting rn

"This means Everlast ing Life: their coming to know you, the One True God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ."
— John 3:17

Attached: 1646307221678.png (394x779, 177.13K)

But that guy looks like a Muslim

why did God give me IBS?

you're br*tish

false doctrine, the antichrist will come first and everyone will follow that guy

it's pretty cool how you can tell (provided you have at least 130 IQ) that this guy is 100% a Levantine and not some kind of Iranian/Caucasian/Paki

dude looks like one of my uncles lmao

Attached: ok.jpg (512x512, 45.56K)

That would be a shame
Imagine a world full of idolatry, worshipping a mere man as not only a god but god
Truly God tests His faithful

JW user, are you male or female?

That's not what will happen

jw.org/en/library/books/pure-worship/worship/give-god-exclusive-devotion/

Youre fr*nch. Have a shower, pierre.

Yeah sorry I didn't realise you were a Jehovah's Witness
I hope you have a lovely day user

>that this guy is 100% a Levantine
He looks identical Osama bin Laden who was a negroid admixed yemeni gulf Arab. Jesus didn't look like that. Pic related is a Roman-era mosaic from Galilee (Jesus's homeland) depicting Jews (left side) and Greeks (right side).

And
>Wherefore they desired his permission to build them a Gymnasium at Jerusalem. And when he had given them leave, they also hid the circumcision of their genitals, that even when they were naked they might appear to be Greeks. - Josephus

Attached: Huqoq synagogue mosaic.jpg (803x454, 140.72K)

when christ comes back, he will save those who believe in him, there won't be time to change your mind once he's here

Where does it say that in the Christian Bible?

Jokes aside if you cut out processed food and refined carbs it will fix your IBS

the Bible says that all of us are born with sin.

Do you know what it means to be born with sin ?

It means that we are born imperfect. We sometimes do things wrong, even though we don’t want to.

Do you know how we all came to have sin ?

We got this way because the first man, Adam, did not obey God. He sinned when he broke God’s law. And we all got sin from Adam. Do you know how we got our sin from him ?

Let me try to explain it in a way that you can understand:

Maybe you have helped someone bake bread in a pan. What will happen to the bread if there is a dent in the pan ?

That same mark, or dent, will show on all the bread you make in that pan, won’t it ?

Adam was like that pan, and we are like the bread. He became imperfect when he broke God’s law. It was as though he had received a dent, or a bad mark. So when he had children, what would they be like ?

All his children would receive this same mark of imperfection.

Most children are not born with some big imperfection that you can see. They do not have an arm or a leg missing. But the imperfection they have is serious enough that they become sick and, in time, die.

Of course, some people get sick more often than others. Why is that ? Is it because they are born with more sin ?

No, everybody is born with the same amount of sin. We are all born imperfect. So, sooner or later, everybody will have some kind of sickness.

Even people who try to obey all of God’s laws and who do nothing really bad can get sick.

Attached: 1993 In the beginning Eve 1.jpg (665x495, 69.89K)

so you're saying God is punishing us for our sins with sicknesses?
Why would he do that? Doesn't he love us unconditionally?

>so you're saying God is punishing us for our sins with sicknesses?

Where did I say that ?

Attached: 1647540290846.jpg (1080x1076, 159.65K)