Stop comparing Japan with Korea. There is almost no similarities between us...

Stop comparing Japan with Korea. There is almost no similarities between us. Korea has been called "Little China" for most of history so please compare Korea with China instead. What similarities you see like the Korean flag is because the Korean "Empire" tried to imitate the Japanese Empire

Attached: img_36b592abd4704961f64b9886aa0c9a4b1249885.jpg (1500x1004, 232.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpIVmi6nNB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES! Do not compare Corea with Japan ^__^ Corea is so much more glorious! Corean kingdom of Baekje gave Japan civilization but you still so barbaric kekeke

Stop mentioning Korea you filthy Japs. Do not spit a single word related to us you fucking schizophrenia nation.

YES! Jjokbari are monkey barbarian shits!

It's not our fault that your country is fucking obsessed with us. Just leave us alone and go back to worshipping China plz

You speak extremely similar languages.

Jews made you both fight each other for no reason didnt they? Wake up you two fucking spastics

Attached: 20220330_145854.jpg (1269x720, 151.4K)

>just leave us alone
IF YOU HAD DONE THAT, I WOULD KNOW MY GRANDFATHER!!! JJOKBARI MONKEY BARBARIAN SHIT DIE IN FIRE!!! MAY DANGUN SINK YOUR ISLANDS AND DROWN YOU ALL!!!

You are the one who literally made this schizo thread you blatant liar. Shut the fuck up Jap

The language is not related at all. Only the word order is similar

I will

It's a responce to Korea being ibessed with Japan.
Korea is starting it.
So stop talking about Japan stalker

Two nukes were not enough kekeke

No one is talking a single shit about your shithole you delusional radiated ghoul.
You literally made this thread and it's as clear as day that you are the one who is obsessed with Korea.
Is your imbecile coming from the radiation of two nukes or thousand years of incest sex in shitty little island

> noooo I'm not obsessed even though I made a thread, y-you are
pathetic

Yes drop more nukes plz

Do you want me to post latest news article links of Korea's latest blaming Japan?

Yes, Korea has nothing to do with Japan. Korea is historically a part of China since the Tang Dynasty (Andong Governate)

Attached: image_2022-03-31_135007.png (567x378, 467.22K)

Truth spoken

I already masterbation to him

Koreans are the Jews of Asia

Lies and deceptions by dirty janggae who want to claim glory of Gojoseon and Goguryeo to justify claims over ancient Corean lands ^__^
Watch this video and banish your ignorance ^__^
youtube.com/watch?v=WpIVmi6nNB4

Who are to Poles of Asia?

based

hello

>There is almost no similarities between us.
That's a shit take. Not sure that you are LARPing or not.
There are many similarities between Japan and Korea. Both were mostly culturally based on China back then.
And modern Korea is mostly developed based on modern Japan even though Koreans are brainwashed to hate Japan since they were kids, that's why we hate each other.

高句麗 was founded by a Chinese prince, 百濟 was founded by Chinese exiled by that prince
Both were returned to the Chinese motherland 1300 years ago and have always been Chinese ever since.

Attached: image_2022-03-31_140316.png (771x405, 353.23K)

uhhh japan?

Attached: rising tsun.png (637x425, 57.33K)

That's what I thought

Corean kingdom of Baekje try to transmit civilization, but it is a tragedy that Japan still so barbaric kekeke you still use fax machine

koreans just have long memories
japanese seem to be forgetful

Attached: owen gun.jpg (1024x762, 92.26K)

koreans