How bad is unemployment in your country or region?

How bad is unemployment in your country or region?

Attached: 900px-Regional_unemployment_map_2020-01.jpg (900x900, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_employment_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland went from 20% unemployment to 2% unemployment in 18 years, because of emigration

Below EU average so fine I guess

really bad user, NUKE US PLS

3.3% in my city

Warsaw

Basically nonexistent

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO WORK YOU HAVE TO SLAVE YOUR DAYS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN AN ARTIFICIAL ECONOMIC GROWTH THAT MIRRORS THE 50S BECAUSE WE CAPITALISTS CAN'T JUST SLOW DOWN AND WE WANT THE ECONOMIC BOOM TO LAST FOREVER!
no thanks, i live under the bridge

Attached: happy-poor-woman-wrapped-with-tarpaulin-stock-photography_csp7427170.jpg (360x254, 29.78K)

Why not just do something remote? I guess you need to be educated to do so but still

Why is it so bad is spain?

Oh fuck, how is Portugal doing so well?
I thought it was meant to be awful there?

Compared to the rest of southern yurope we're not doing too bad

they keep leaving the country to find jobs in the EU
meanwhile spaniards just take naps and sip beers under the sun on government gibs

>they keep leaving the country to find jobs in the EU
it's called brain drain and is a bad thing, so it's better for Spain in long run

average italian mentality

Holy based we are literally a pariah state in Europe along with Russia and Belarus.

It hovers around 5% in London, but I never trust unemployment rate statistics. I haven't had a job since 2016, but I'm not counted in unemployment statistics because I'm not actively searching for one.

high cost to hire and kick out + working under the table + people studying to be public servants + high unemployement benefits + mom and dad support you even if you're neet

+ naturally lazy andal*sians

>but I'm not counted in unemployment statistics because I'm not actively searching for one.
that's the case literally everywhere

Exactly, hence why I never trust unemployment statistics.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

They still measure the economically inactive - look at the employment rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_employment_rate

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-094613~2.png (1080x1905, 202.6K)