India just tested it's supersonic MIRV vehicle. Soon India will be MIRV capable...

India just tested it's supersonic MIRV vehicle. Soon India will be MIRV capable. That means India could launch multiple nuclear warheads from space onto anywhere on Earth in a few minutes. There are only 3 countries with international strike capability: United States, Russia and China. India will therefore be the first third world country to achieve this milestone. How would you feel in your country, especially firsties?

Attached: 1648309083914.jpg (249x157, 3.56K)

great, can't wait for a delusional cow fucker to kill us all because some inbred paki shit on his street

>India will therefore be the first third world country

You literally just listed China a sentene earlier.

The British already have mirv capable slbm’s.

You fuckers still live in squalor shitting on rivers and streets, last thing we need are these dirty fucking people with weapons like these.

Attached: 1643927749812.jpg (537x674, 62.8K)

lmao

China was not a non aligned country. China isn't third world but second.

Attached: 1648574814832.jpg (800x800, 225.16K)

your accidental launch of a nuclear-capable missile towards pakistan recently doesn't inspire much confidence

i have a childhood friend in indian army. He says whenever someone wants to fuck something up they start firing some artillery towards pakistan and sometimes just for fun or to see what they do in response.

can't tell if he was fucking with you or real

Thanks for giving me anxiety

fr I know him since 4th grade and met him on my last visit. He occasionally sends me pictures of terrorists they killed or some avalanche and stuff

It's true. In 2016, we sent our troops in Pakistani territory to hunt down a few terrorists. In 2019, India bombed Pakistan with JDAM missiles. In return Pakistan shot down an Indian MiG-21. In 2020, we tested our new artillery against them and killed a few of their troopers. In return, Pakistan conducted various proxy terror attacks against India.

We can say safely that Indian and Pakistani militaried have been pretty battle hardened.

Attached: download (7).jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

It's true this type of taunting is very common around Indo pak border, also I highly suspect it was an accident as the missile literally fell around two major paki air/army bases it was most probably some kind of experiment to test Pakistan's rader tech capabilities; tldr: Chink rader system wasn't able to mark the missile when it enters deep into paki territory

Attached: images.jpg (634x427, 41.05K)

Good morning sirs, my name is Ben Chode, all of your computers have viruses.

kek you deserve this mutt

i read that pakistan detected it immediately but had gotten a call that it was a mistake throrugh their channels for these kinds of things

FACK YOU BLOODY BASTERD BICH

>detected it immediately
>allowed it to travel 50km basically middle of Pakiland
Hard to believe honestly

>That means India could launch multiple nuclear warheads from space onto anywhere on Earth in a few minutes.
After you guys accidentally launched a missile into Pakistan, that seems like a bad idea

Attached: 441B7116-1660-4DCD-84F0-6690748DE0DE.jpg (1200x713, 55.15K)

I think military technology is going advance of economy in India like Russia and China.
Most of Indian people are still poor, so they must develop economy first.