Is your country spending half a billion dollar investing in the (((hyperloop)))?

Is your country spending half a billion dollar investing in the (((hyperloop)))?

>Canada
>Yes!

Attached: hyberloob.png (843x579, 354.03K)

I'm gonna spend half an hour on a hyper-poop

Yeah, seems like bullshit though

Attached: hyperloop-india.jpg (1417x945, 294.81K)

i thought western govs are smarter than to fall for hyperloop meme

more like hyperpoop (because it is shit)

We honestly deserve the upcoming cataclysm

Meanwhile China has already buffed itself with hundreds of km of high speed train

I think my state would benefit from high speed rail more than most others. Our 2-3 major cities are very far apart, relatively, and there's lots of travel between them but your only options are either driving or flying, one of which is long and the other of which is inconvenient. Taking a train would be a satisfying middle ground.

>t. Zhang Garcia

No
> t. Just look at the data hernadez

lol that looks hella gay

what exactly is this? a train?

i woud like it, but ultimately you cant trust canada with trains. there used to be a very good transcontinental train in Canada but it got fucked up and has been really shitty for decades now

general state of decline of the country, really

this new train is probably just some public contract scam

>$550M
>CAD
What's that in Freedom bucks?

You realize Spain has the 2nd largest HSR network... right?

Attached: 17093.jpg (1200x1200, 431.63K)

Elon musk chicanery

Attached: 1641123089099.jpg (951x1947, 215.63K)

five SUS dollars

Half a billion for that?
Are canadians retarded or just so fucking rich that they can throw money around?

Hyperloop is either the biggest scam ever or some kind of money laundering scheme. It will never work

It's a maglev with contained in a depressurized tube to reduce air resistance.

But then it's like, ok so to get the benefit of low air resistance I need to be going super fast, which means huge distances over remote areas, which is where the upkeep for maglev and pressurized tubes becomes stupid expensive.

Cost-benefit in the US you're better off building HSR on metal rails. The New England corridor has been operating HSR for long enough now to see whether there's enough market to justify something like a maglev, much less a hyperloop, and there isn't.

New England and the American north east is full of rich whites who have their chaueffurs drive them around in Bentleys of course there’s not use build it where it’s need in poorer neighborhoods

Rumor has it the Hyperloop's design is based off of Fidel Castro's penis racing down Justin Trudeau's mother's vagina

well in its normal form hyperloop isn't maglev (but vactrain)

This. I dont get why they dont just build trains

>the name of the train is transpod
get in ze trans pod

Attached: transpod.jpg (1050x700, 624.77K)

Probably a friend of a friends family member is in government and getting a kickback from this project

1) Poor neighborhoods are the source of demand for regular intercity business travel now?
2) Poor people can afford regular tickets on a transit system that costs billions to develop and build and orders of magnitude more than rail to maintain?

The Northeast is the densest area in the US for public transit use (which poor people use), has the only profitable public transit system in the US (NYC), and is the only place there where HSR is operating successfully right now.

Sorry maglev is just one proposal for the propulsion; others use air casters and fans.

>2) Poor people can afford regular tickets on a transit system that costs billions to develop and build and orders of magnitude more than rail to maintain?

erm what they're for then ?
>american education

We shall rule the rails once more!

Attached: trans-canada-limited-vintage-train-ads.jpg (350x525, 53.36K)

Japan has worked it out just ask them what they did and copy it of course boomers like McConnell will never because that would benefit the people and not his oligarch masters

so basically its a dumb scam
basically canada aka knockoff america will also be getting a knockoff of a train
great stuff

Why would we do this

ACK

Hyperloop is fucking stupid.
Just build high speed rail instead of a fucking vacuum chamer with a train in it.
What happens if someone decides to shoot your vacuum chamber?
It's going to implode.