Father of white race

Father of white race

Attached: 35C22738-0319-4437-8A0C-30526AB3E7D1.jpg (1080x1094, 182.89K)

Oh no its anakin arab.

That would imply paternal lineage. Anatolian farmers whored their daughters and wives to WHG, EHG, Iran_HG and then to Steppe people. The original cuckold group™

please stop posting photos of my father

EREH

VGH….. my ancestor….

Hunter gatherers were genocided everywhere except for the far north

And yet farmers in Europe carried HG yDNA. Don't you have some anti-white posts to make on /his/ ?

looks Spanish to me

I'm not whoever you thing I am but european HG yDNA is rare everywhere except for scandinavia and a few balkan mountain villages

Lmao looks like me and I am a mutt previously unseen on this earth

eastern european hunter gatherers were r1

But user, then why farmer related paternal haplogroups are so common in e*rope?
its not like they are not exist like you say

also steppe niggaz raped the shit out of non-farmer, shg for example, european natives as well

>then why farmer related paternal haplogroups are so common in e*rope?
they're only common in southern italy and greece-albania, two irrelevant meme regions

>teaches mathematics, proper medical knowledge, architecture, astronomical knowledge, and many others to rest of world
>two irrelevant meme regions

kek

Attached: 1623541441662.png (713x611, 25.91K)

Sumerians weren't arabs.

Vgh

mothers fathers*

the real father of the white race:

Attached: K2bull.png (1671x1118, 802.54K)

looks like me but swarthier

east european hunter gatherers were 70% ANE (which is where haplogroup R came from), which is essentially a tribe of snowbunnies that got fucked by Chinese men (before they turned yellow).

It would be like if Finns were isolated for 20,000 years, and then conquered all of Europe. It'd still be kinda-sorta similar genetically, but the question of that haplogroup N...

>The original cuckold group™
also the westernmost group : )

they're not, but you're probably responding out of insecurity, but then you also don't know that the person you're talking to is most likely more genetically Anatolian than you are.

The most Anatolian people today live in Europe. Modern Turks are heavily Irano-Caucasian and of course East Siberian

Yamnaya and old Europeans hunter gatherers are real father and mother of white race. Where as father and mother of pajeet race are steepe niggers Aryans who had yamnaya ancestry and iranian n farmers (Dravidians). But black bvlls from Africa K2 haplogroup are father of all steepe ,curryniggers and snow niggers.

incel thraed