Lost 25 pounds in two months. I will NOT be a fat American

Lost 25 pounds in two months. I will NOT be a fat American.

Attached: sexycyclist.jpg (540x659, 38.51K)

the thinest american is a corpse

Good job Amerifatbro
How did you do it?

eat less hamburgers

ok this is nice and all, are you rich enough to buy me a Lamborghini for our wedding?

Reducing my calories to 1700-2300 a day and riding my bike everywhere instead of driving. People act like weight loss is hard, but this is the second time that I've lost a huge amount of weight in a short period of time.

It doesn't need to be a Lamborghini, everything which makes normal people run mad in jealousy will do. Just if you don't like the design. Because i am ready for compromises

Attached: 1600639907472.jpg (249x217, 27.79K)

Nice going bro, way to get skinnyfat bouncing your weight up and down like that

nice job. It seems like the hard part is keeping the weight off. Once the euphoria and pride from the weight loss fades from memory, so does the motivation and reasons. That's why it's important to always set new goals as soon as you meet old ones.

i also lost a lot of weight recently, 6 kg away from what i feel is is the realms of normality if you dont have a lot of muscle, went from 110 kg to 91
its very motivating and makes me happy, i look in the mirror and i look like a human not a fat ass

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.42K)

Post body

That was the first time. I lost over 60 pounds by slaving away on the treadmill and I ended up gaining most of it back.
This time I am focused on making permanent lifestyle changes. I have been vegetarian for over a year, I switched from regular pop to diet, I've learned to cook my own meals, and I've found physical activities that I actually enjoy doing (bike riding and swimming).

being vegetarian is cringe
when i cook for myself i only use game meat and free range eggs because its good for you and ethical

I did it for ethical reasons and not for health reasons. Also I am a vegetarian and not a vegan, so I still eat cheese, eggs, and milk. I could never give dairy up.

sounds good. Something new I'm trying to be more fit, in addition to exercise, is light physical activity throughout the day. For example, squat-sitting, standing or stretching instead of sitting or lying down when I'm doing something passive. It doesn't burn very much calories, but every little bit adds up, plus it adds to overall physical fitness. I had a friend who never intentionally exercised but was skinny-jacked because he was always practicing handstands, flag pole holds, one leg squats, etc.

Yes, there are many little things that you can do throughout the day to be healthier. For example, taking the stairs instead of riding the elevator.

I got diabetes and that was my wake up call to lose weight. I'm not a vegeterian but I do watch the amount of carbs I eat. When I get lazy I will spend a day eating store purchased salads. Since they are inexpensive and are at every store. I once tried eating the most minimal amount of carbs and that shit did not workout for me. I would week days eating salads and chicken then on a weekend eating burgers and pizza.

>be american
>lose 25 pounds in two months
>get shot

>People act like weight loss is hard
Maybe because it is

only if youre lazy

I don't worry too much about carbs. Just calories in, calories out.
I think people would struggle less with losing weight if they followed the same philosophy.

I don't think it has anything to do with being lazy desu

what do you mean? all you have to do is not eat too much and exercise.

I’ve lost like 8kg in 4-6 weeks just eating one meal a day. Trying to lose 7kg more then I’m off travelling